Thursday, April 10, 2008

Everything's gonna be alright..

I shall start this with a longggg and deepppp strech arhhhhhhhh.............*strench kaw kaw*
Finally, after 4 days of 'battle' i was able to settle everything for Miss S. really damn tired lately..stayed back after work, not going out for lunch and paid my FULL concentration only to this job these few days. of cos, i gotto wait until end of this week to make sure everything is REALLY settled. i m still praying hard so that she dont call me to complain anymore. God if YOU are listening pls bless me. i really am a good girl and did my very best already =.=
*praying veryyyy hard*
last few nights when i was alone in the room i really wanted to cry. so stressed at work and nobody to accompany me :(( dear was at outstation and mummy went to KL. sigh i could not find someone to talk at all T____T dad was at his room watching TV but i dont want to disturb him. Fergie says Big Girls Dont Cry, so all big girls out there tell me you really dont cry?? i believe human beings are 'delicate' even the toughest man would have tears. so there is nothing wrong to cry huh...
well i notice one trend about my blog. outta 10 blog entries i had 8 of them were sad one wtf..how come??! somebody pls tell me why am i so miserable? why is my life so pathetic? why i hav more sad stories than happy ones? sorry for those who read my blogs, i m not intend to bug you with my sad life :(( seriously i am so jealous of the others. i read their blogs they always blog about how happy they are. i think their life is 19874563215 times happier than mine @__@
I m sorry but i really wanted to blog so much now. from the 1st day my parents taught me to tell between black and white, until today i felt my life is never been happy. when i said happy i mean the REAL happy okay. i know life isnt always easy. but somehow as i grew up, i always ask myself the same question. 'why is my life so unlucky?? it seems that bad things always happen to me, even my family...why??' yea i know every family has its own issues. but, its true, my family and myself rarely gets the best thing. first it was brother, now its mum. she has been complaining about her migraine few months ago. we consulted so many doctors and she consumed loads of medicines already but still, the migraine still there. she never feel better at all. sometimes i jz wonder, mum is so kind she is so innocent why her life is so suffered?? she did nth wrong but still need to bear with all these pain...and worst, being a daughter i could not help her anything sigh....this trip she went KL to consult another doctor. so i really hope the trip is worth, please God make her feel better. at least to see some improvement day by day. *praying veryyy hard again..*
Life has a long way to go but i already complaining now haiz... okay i promise to find my happiness and i will try my best to blog more happy things the next time ^__*

2 comments:

  1. +
    Hi gal,
    Read bout your blog. Just wanted to say that no one's life is perfect, it just depends on how you look at it. Sometimes we should look from different vieew oof point. For example, a black dot in a circle, commonly we will judge that there is black dot there. Why not we try to judge it that there are more white dots covering 1 black dot? You can be more happy if you try not to think on 1 side. Happiness is on your hand, it's just depend on how you see it.
    Cheers up! Happy-go-lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello sweetie..
    thx for the comment..
    yea i know, nth is perfect. sigh i jz wanna write evrything out. its realy what i feel all this while.
    i will try to think positively la dun worry. but sometimes say is easy but action is hard.
    anyway thx for the concern!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)