Monday, June 30, 2008

Day 3 & 4: Valencia, Spain

Day 3
It was the 3rd day of our trip!! we checked out from Princesa Sofia Hotel after our buffet breakfast. then we were driven to Tarragona and Castellon Plana. next our journey took us to the 3rd largest city of Spain (after Madrid and Barcelona), Valencia.
Castellon Plana is a historical city dating back to medieval times (13th century). it has an old town called Plaza Mayor that holds several landmarks such as the Concatedral de Santa Maria.


Pearl girl from Sabah, such an unique name right? ;) but luck wasn't on her side during the trip cause she and her hubby lost their luggage bag during the flight to Spain :( pitied them as they need to shop for clothes and toiletries once they reached Spain. but it was alright then as they were able to get their luggage back on the 4th day of the trip.


somewhere at Tarragona... (pardon me as i cannot remember the names of every places we went >.<)


this supposed to be some sort of unique picture but turned out so cacat @__@

it was so hot that day... i did sweat a little due to excess walking..



we had our lunch at restaurant Passadis. they serves mostly western food (obviously).

can hardly open my eyes -__-
camwhoring whenever possible!! ;D


had our dinner very early that day, i was not even hungry yet. next we headed to Holiday Inn to do our check-in. no more activities that night as everyone were tired already. so a few of us went for a drink at a cafe nearby instead.

Day 4
The driver brought us to Art and Science center this morning. the architecture is awesome!!

i'm in lurvee with lavender!! ^___*

clockwise: with Bannon, Ferdi, the bf and me, and with gang from Eepohh

the view damn nice right?! even nicer at night!! cause there will be lights and through reflection from the water, that white thingy will actually look like an eye 0_o

after that we were driven around the town area of Valencia, a city that is rich in argicultural and maritime resources.

me in the Lonja de la Seda (silk exchange in English)

we had our lunch at the hotel that day. then we were driven to the city to do our shopping!! the bf was so nice to offer to accompany me during the shopping ;) but too bad his patience faded towards the evening so i went shopping ALONE. *proud* can u imagine, being a tourist at this place, to walk and shop around, all by MYSELF!! i mean, what if i get lost and not able to assemble with the rest? u know lah not many there are able to speak fluent English. but anyway i was glad as i din't lost direction.

at the end of the day, i got myself a pair of sandal, few tops from Zara, some accesories and a pair of skinny jeans ;) also 2 tops for the boy.

dinner was served at 7pm at a chinese restaurant named Lu Cheng.

yay yammmm senggg..... :p

the boy was not willing to sleep early so he asked the pals to go for a drink at night.

l-r: Jimmy, me, the bf, Mr Ng, Colin, the guy from South Africa and Ms Tong

went to bed at about 12 that night. i was getting excited as we were leaving to Madrid the next day!!! ;)

Stay tune!

22 comments:

  1. Spain scenery is so nice lah.. Apart the scenery n food, any nice shopping stuff u bought there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sukkimi, hmm.. spain is a beautiful place. the scenery, weather, people... everything are just nice and comfy!
    of cos i did shopping there.. i had clothes, sandals, souvernis and bags from there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your

    posts! Keep up the outstanding work!
    Also visit my web page - simply click the up coming website page

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and
    found that it is really

    informative. I’m going to watch out for brussels.
    I will be grateful if you continue

    this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing.

    Cheers!
    my web page > http://www.pugsville.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. At this time it looks like Drupal is the preferred blogging platform
    out there right now. (from what I've read) Is that

    what you are using on your blog?
    My website - donate my boat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there, I found your website by the use of Google

    while searching for a similar topic, your web site got here up, it appears to be like good.
    I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    My site ... http://ndsnowman.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found a sea shell and
    gave it to my 4 year

    old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell
    to her ear and

    screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is

    entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!
    Also see my webpage - http://89-melayubolehbook.xitti.com/link/250

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent post however , I was

    wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this topic?
    I'd be very grateful if you

    could elaborate a little bit more. Cheers!
    My homepage : thedarkness.3ftp.org

    ReplyDelete
  9. You actually make it seem really easy with your

    presentation however I find this topic to be actually one thing

    that I think I'd never understand. It kind of feels too complicated and very vast for me. I'm

    looking ahead to your subsequent submit, I will attempt to get the cling of it!
    Take a look at my webpage : meiwiki.relisource.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’d need to verify with you here. Which is not something I usually do!
    I get pleasure from studying a post that may make
    folks think. Additionally, thanks for

    permitting me to remark!
    My site : http://authenticlinks.com/Business/reel-fanatic-baseball-still-on-the-brain-with-bennett-millers-next-and-more/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been browsing online greater than 3 hours these days,
    but I never found any fascinating article like yours.

    It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if
    all webmasters and bloggers made

    good content material as you probably did, the net will probably be
    much more useful than ever before.
    My homepage : Www.Ifightdragons.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to

    this brilliant blog! I guess for now i'll settle for

    bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.

    I look forward to new updates and will talk

    about this website with my Facebook group. Talk soon!

    My page zakladki.no1.mielno.pl

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hmm it appears like your blog ate my first comment (it was super long)
    so I guess

    I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I too am an

    aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any tips and hints for first-time blog

    writers? I'd genuinely appreciate it.
    Review my web-site - http://www.mindandmuscle.net/wiki/index.php?title=Rent_Luxury_Villa_In_Spain_-_Could_You_Snow_Ski_In_Granada

    ReplyDelete
  14. There are definitely loads of details like that
    to take into consideration. That may be a great point to convey up.
    I provide the thoughts above as

    normal inspiration however clearly there are questions
    just like the one you

    bring up the place an important factor

    will likely be working in honest good faith. I

    don?t know if finest practices have emerged round
    issues like that, however

    I'm sure that your job is clearly recognized as a good game. Each boys

    and girls really feel the influence of only a second’s

    pleasure, for the remainder of their lives.
    Also see my page - essentialweb.asia

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have to point out my love for your kind-heartedness giving support

    to men

    and women who absolutely need guidance on your topic.
    Your real commitment to passing the message along has been
    astonishingly

    invaluable and have regularly empowered individuals just like me to achieve their aims.

    Your own warm and helpful instruction indicates so much a person
    like me and a whole lot more to my office colleagues. Thanks a

    ton; from everyone of us.
    Also see my page :: HTTP://cartyvpgt.lumx.zbngqjadct.tcsq.qypvthu.loqu.forum.Mythem.es/mfgbkcapc/ascidiform/zijdecoc/gayle/travasino/kofoedsvendsen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello there I am so grateful I found your web site, I really found you by
    error, while I was looking on Digg for something

    else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say many thanks
    for a remarkable post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to
    go through it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also

    included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great
    deal more, Please do keep up the awesome work.
    Also visit my web site : Web.Firstkoreanchurch.org

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just want to say your article is as astonishing. The

    clarity in your post is simply nice and i could assume you

    are an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep

    updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up
    the gratifying work.

    My web site; cchubnigeria.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. F*ckin’ tremendous things here. I am very glad to see
    your article. Thanks a lot

    and i am looking forward to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?


    Feel free to visit my website ... new.5point.info

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello! I simply wish to give a huge thumbs up
    for the nice data you've got right here on this post. I will be coming again to your weblog for extra soon.

    My blog :: http://www.kenichiroasami.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect

    against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
    Any suggestions?

    Here is my blog ... keywest-Group.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hmm it appears like your site ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess

    I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm
    thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an

    aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any

    recommendations for beginner blog

    writers? I'd certainly appreciate it.

    Feel free to surf to my blog post ... modareb.me

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and

    you're just extremely excellent. I actually like what

    you've acquired here, certainly like what you're stating and the way in which you

    say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it smart. I

    can't wait to read far more from you. This is actually a

    tremendous web site.

    my web-site; ucurdunne.it

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)