Friday, May 30, 2008
i can't stand it anymore!!!
Everywhere i go, every fcking thing i do... people are watching. i mean, watching real close okay?
i feel like i got no air to breathe, no space to move, no privacy at all !!!!!!!!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
so, K-ing anyone??! :p
Monday, May 26, 2008
2. I lost one of her tyre nuts while trying to fill in air the other day, funny right? (okay, it was the bf, to be precise)
3. The glass was broken on 29/04/2008. :(
4. Back tyre punctured today.
Note: all of the above happened just AROUND ME.
Sighhh why like that one you tell me??! or shall i pay RM3.60 to the fortune teller may be he can tell me why i have such a bad luck with Honda City this year?? then may be i shall stop driving her already wtf.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
2. I lurvvee to run my fingers through my hair and count my hair falls. hahah physco :p
3. I will cry myself to sleep when someone i love/care so much hurts me. so you, you and you please don't do that to me cause i hate to see my swollen eyes the next morning :'(
4. I love doing housekeeping ;)) i used to help my friends to clean up their rooms during school/ Uni time, for FOC!!! don't believe??! ask them!!
5. My current bf is my third (last) and i'm also his third (last) tee hee *heart* so coincident hor?? yea i know we are match made from heaven ^__* we started our relationship at Pantai so romantic and movie-like hor? back then, only God knows how difficult it was to paktor and to talk to each other on the phone every nite, SECRETLY. cause i know my parents would strongly disallow this plus i was preparing for my STPM mind you! we only meet during Sundays and that also need Annie to accompany. but after much struggles and debates i officially announced the relationship to my parents 2 months later heheh.
6. I love photo shooting alot!! i used to camwhore secretly so that no one would see, laugh or tease me. but but, i've develop my self-confidence now and will camwhore whenever i like. it just that sometimes i'm so desperate to find a camwhore partner cause almost everyone around me doesn't seems to like photo shooting =( (including the bf)
7. I hate smokers like....seriously!! i just don't understand why smoking is so 'cool'... i absolutely don't see any points that smoking is GOOD for health. according to scientific research, there are over 4000 chemicals of tobacco which can seriously damage the smoker's body. and cigarettes have price raised over the years so why are people still wasting money on them?! and you know who suffers the most?? those non smokers who expose to secondhand smoke lah. we are so 'innocent' so please quit smoking and respect the people around you okay!!
8. My parents once told me that i am their 'unplanned' child heheh...that is why my second brother is 5 years elder than me. but its okay cause we are indeed close to each other =) tank kiew papa and mama for bringing me to this world!!
9. Shopping is my all time favourite!! okay i bet all girls do heheh. i like shopping for tops & bottoms & accessories but not shoes or bags omg... i'm weird i know. that is why i only have 4 pairs of sandal and 2 pairs of heels (not forgetting the new boots i bought last few weeks), and only 3 handbags =_= my friend said i'm stingy and choosy wor...uhmm well i admit sometimes i do. money is not easy to earn baby so i will think 56974 times before i decided to buy something.
10. I had my glasses on since i was 14. seriously i hate wearing specs so muchhh....tell me is there a way i can regain my perfect eye sight without having to spend loads of $$$ ?!
p/s: still too many random things about me. too many so i summarize into 10.
Monday, May 19, 2008
Been MIA for about a week. haiz what to do life's bored and bzz too. i m still feeling tired because of not enough resting and sleep @__@ worst, i feel like i m falling sick ever since my KL trip last weekend :'( *restless*
us with the newly wed, Aisya and..... her hubby :p
sorry lah photo skill not good enough the donuts here doesn't seems yummy ;p
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
anyway regardless of the tiredness, i found the trip worth as was able to have family and relative gathering and most importantly, shopping!! ;D
Went to Sg Wang with Janice on Saturday noon and was manage to grab something nice.. she also bought a lovely bag for her mummy for Mother's day. After our shopping session we went for dinner together with aunties and families. there was this small cut-cake session too at aunt's house heheh. Happy 'belated' Mother's Day for all mummies ^___*
these 2 little monsters are so naughty!! but i like them so much they are so cuTeeee don't you think??
Alrite gotto get back to work now. i'm blogging from office mind you...
Friday, May 9, 2008
I was discussing this with Crystal while drivin' to yoga yesterday. we both agreed that youngster these days are way different compared to us last time. she is only 17 and already allowed to stay with the bf? should i say it's the parents who are very open minded or the youngsters? imagine if i was in a relationship at 17 and told my parents i wanna stay with the bf.. how would they react?!! unimaginable!! i swear they would kill me lo... >.<
i remember during my teens, i used to wear so kolot with that big ugly glasses haha. together with the girls we hardly talk about make up or fashion or whatever lah... it was just study study and study and just normal t-shirt and short pants whenever i go out, and of cause no handphones. but look at the young girls and boys now, the way they wear is so up to date, their handphones are way expensive than mine @__@, they use laptops during their outings, they are even allowed to go yum char or clubbing until late at nite!! most importantly, they already paktor when they are only 15!! *faint*
FYI i only started to learn about fashion and make up in my pre Uni life (yea i know that sucks). and i only got my handphone when i was 20 i think and that also was Nokia 3310 ahahah... it's an antique already nowadays but when i first got it, it was like so proud and happy okay.. my dad bought that for me and it was about 500-600 bucks back then. i hardly go meeting with friends especially on weekdays. even my weekends were usually spent at home. haiz damn sien one lah. even if i go out with my friends i have to make sure to reach home latest at 10pm otherwise my dad would call and rush me to go back! did you see the freedom i get compared to the youngsters nowadays??!
i can only say youngsters today are indeed very lucky and bahagia. they usually get what they want even if they don't have money heheh. but anyway i know i'm lucky too ;) sometimes we just need to be contented about life and appreciate whatever we have agree?
Anyway off to KL tomorrow for Mother's day celebration tee hee... can't wait!!
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
I saw him signed in MSN just now, i don't know why i was so happy when i see him signing in. how? i think i've fallen in love with him already. hahahah.... okay i know it's a lousy joke. no better jokes already so forgive me >.<
Remember the post i blogged about some users i met who made me angry?? well this morning i had similar case again :@
she was throwing her temper at me, as if the whole things are MY fault !!
okay let me tell you abit. supposely system sends notification emails everyday to respective supervisors and approvers, automatically. ( i 'm the one who did the coding and trigger the system to send emails) this Miss, she is the representative for certain supervisors so she said she received complaints that they din't receive the emails. i know why this happened so i was trying to explain to her. seriously i din't blame her cause i know this isn't anybody's fault lah. but anyway i thought of the need to let her know what causes the issue, so i really wanted to tell her. but while i'm trying to explain she kept complaining and mumbling and kept saying everything is MY fault !! haiz no point if she keeps blaming me cause it's not my fault wert to be exact... i think she knows why lah but why she don't want to admit it??
Come on lah it's just Tuesday and it's only 8+ in the morning and i had this kind of issue happened already.. sighh....damn sad lah.
what to do i know it's part of working you don't have to tell me. just that i felt sometimes i need to defend myself. if it's really not my fault how can i accept right?
haih damn random lah this post. but how i love being random wo.... :p
okay need to get back to work @__@
Monday, May 5, 2008
oo ya wanna update about baby City again. damn irritating ho ahaha.. yea finally i can laugh ;) the glass repaired already but has not tinted yet at the moment. also she's not pretty anymore cause there was some brown paint at the bumper :( but nvm lah i know she will become pretty real soon cause will bring her for re-spray some time this week tee hee.... cost for this? nearly 500 bucks *sweat* the bf's dad paid for it, damn paiseh lah okay >.< anyway, may God bless this kind of cases WILL NOT happen again.
By the way there was this MISS-TAIPING-CONTEST thingy at town last weekend. i only came to know about this last Saturday haih too bad. how come i din't know any about this earlier on? seriously if i knew earlier i would have go register lo ^__^ even the girls also support me and ask me to participant next year :D okay i thanked them alot for supporting me ahaha.. but second thought i don't think i'm qualified lah.
1st: if i join next year i'll be 25 already lah wtf. so old already somemore want join meh? the oldest contestant during last night contest is 22, and the youngest is 17 omg.. so you tell me where to put my face ha @__@
2nd: most importantly my height and weight lah what else?! but weird there was a contestant whose height is 158cm, i thought the minimum height for beauty contest is 165cm?? i'm only 160cm so 5cm away =(( tell me how to achieve that 5cm more at my age now ahahah. and needless to mention about my weight already lah i think you know.
so 2 solid reasons are good enough for the judges to reject me boo. anyway there were 12 contestants last night but i only found 2/3 pretty :p the rest were just normal and some even kinda plump heheh... the bf and i watched the bridal catwalk and left at 9 smth. so i don't know who is the final Miss Taiping actually. well might check out tonight's paper to see the results.
sighh another working Monday why time flies so fast one? but i'm looking forward to this Saturday as i will be at KL woo hoo... Mid Valley, 1U, Sg Wang, Bangsar etc etc i'm coming!!!! ^__*
Friday, May 2, 2008
Anyway, we watched 'Iron Man'. damn nice!! instead of calling it action movie, i think we should call it comedy also hahah.. cause there are a couple of scenes i found pretty funny! :D just wonder, are those so-high-end technologies REAL?? or only appear in movies? or only exist at the US? *link*
I was looking for a pair of boots actually before the show. we went from shop to shop, but too bad i couldn't find any that i like =( the bf also complained 'why you so yim chim one??' :p hello hundred over for this, of cause need to buy one that i really really like wert... in the end, i bought some Body Shop products at a very good price, since they are having Mother's Day promotion tee hee...also i bought a box of green tea ;)
the bf will bring baby City to the workshop some time today. heard the cost for this is about 400 bucks, money fly away for nothing damn...you know what i heard from my uncle, his friend had the same case happened at the same night, somewhere around the neighbourhood also. coincidentally, his car is also BLACK. tell me are those fckers hate BLACK car?? or they just did it for fun?! whatever it is, i'm praying to God to bless the safety around the area, we definetely not hoping for cases like this to happen again @__@