Thursday, March 5, 2009

My wish list

1. I wish to work 2 days weekly and rest 5 days for the rest of the week.

2. I wish there will be no salary cut for item 1.

3. I wish to go to Paris one day.

4. I wish to drive a Toyota Celica one day (or best, OWN it!!)

5. I wish to lose weight down to 48kg (please..)

6. I wish all bad people to be prisoned for the rest of their life.

7. I wish to live until i'm 80.

8. I wish dad, mum and brothers to be fine and dandy all years.

9. I wish my friends and readers to be fine and dandy all years, too.

10. I wish for a better and more quality time with my darl.

last but not least, I WISH ALL MY WISHES ABOVE COME TRUE!!!! :D :D :D

ps: only 10 wishes, not very greedy wert...
pps: anything to add in the list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)