200g low gluten flour/super fine flour
200g caster sugar
1/2 tbsp baking powder
50g custard powder
50g almond chips
4 tbsp milk
1. As usual, start by beating the butter. Add in caster sugar and continue to blend them well.
2. Add in eggs one by one until everything is well incorporated.
3. Next, put in baking powder and low gluten flour.
4. Continue with custard powder, follow by milk.
5. Lastly, put in the almond chips and mix everything.
6. Pour the mixture onto the pan and bake it at about 170C for about 45 mins.