Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Random dozen

Found this from Wai Leng's blog.

1. Tell me something about your favorite teacher.
If i can only chose ONE, well i would said its Ms Seow who taught me Maths in Form 6. she was still single when she taught us in 2002 but not long after that i heard she's married! we're happy for her... ;) she is a very strict lady, our heart beat went crazy whenever it was time for Maths class. she would randomly picked anyone and called to the front to solve the maths question. but she's really good in teaching Maths. most of her students scored well(including me :p) she's strict in school but deep down, she's a friendly and nice lady too ;)

2. Tell me about one pivotal moment in your life.
i think its probably meeting the right one. i wasnt really into EK when i first met him, haha. but life is unpredictable, we dated and are now engaged. soon, it will be our actual wedding! another stage of life...

3. About favorite colors--a lot of people will ask you what it is, but I want to know why it is. What feeling or memory does it evoke?
i like blue. any blue. probably because i think its cool!

4. What's a sure sign that you're getting older?
becoming very tired even after one round of jogging at lake garden. i used to jog 3 rounds(non stop) during schooling time =__=

5. Please don't sermonize, but Halloween--is it a yes or no for you?
yes! why not?!

6. What's your favorite musical?
i dont have any specific favourite.

7. Are you more of a city mouse or country mouse?
definetely city mouse!

8. Did you know that it is possible, for a small fee, to name a real star after someone? (It's true! Google it!) If someone were to name a star for you, would you appreciate it for its whimsy and romance, or would you say, "Are you kidding me? For $19.95 we could have gone to the movie and actually bought popcorn."
i am who i am. so, i prefer to be myself ;)

9. What's the craziest thing you've ever been doing and texted during it? I only thought of this b/c I was about to try to text during my walking video but I didn't.
erm, i cant recall any crazy thing la...

10. "It's not a party unless _______."
i have my favourite friends to join me!

11. When you're stuck in traffic or a waiting room, what do you do to pass the time? PS: There are no magazines available.
ZUMA on my handphone ;)

12. If you weren't yourself, would you be friends with you?
yea, i think i'm nice to mix with :p

(feel free to do this tag if you want~)

2 comments:

  1. I also have Zuma on my cellphone (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wai leng, its quite addictive lo~ (for me la...) *__^

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)