Friday, January 22, 2010

What a small world...

Have you ever come across such case, where your friend's gf is actually your neighbour's sister's daughter? or, the uncle selling cha kuey teow at the stall you frequently visit, stays around your neighbourhood? (well, something like that) i mean, connection. sometimes it really surprises you that, we are all somehow connected, be it directly or indirectly.

i just came to know that, the uncle selling koh teh (苦茶)at Taiping Hawker Center is my neighbour =__= he stays opposite me, i've been moving into the new house about a year and i actually dint know that. i use to see him and drink his koh teh quite frequently and yet, i dint know he's my neighbour. am i being not observant or what? :P

then, i just realise this morning, that my best friend's ex is a father of a new born baby boy lately! his FB is already loaded with lots of greetings and wishes from friends around! i hope i'm not the last one to know...

also, last few week, Esther was here to attend her cousin's wedding. i dint ask for details because i think that's none of my business! but on that very same evening when i attended an ex colleague's wedding, i saw her mother and sister at the same restaurant. only then i know this ex colleague is her so called cousin.


haha, the world is so small, right? ;)

10 comments:

  1. Yes, it's a small world after all. It's a small small world. Hehehe. Our hometown is even small.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yan, true, Taping is even smaller... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah huh...
    My sis's friend went to study in the UK and met this guy there who is from Taiping and told her he knows me... I was like... Huh????
    Then later only I know he was also from Hua Lian 1! My primary schoolmate!
    In fact, I think the world is really small when after so many years I ended up dating a guy I know from school in Taiping...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shirlexia, lol.. the feeling is somewhat weird yet special right? can see you both are so sweet! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think i encountered such experience like yours a few time... and talking about small town we lived in, my neighbour moved to somewhere else and i wasn't aware until months later.... *sweat* i'm not sensitive to my neighbourhood, sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yvonne, haha ya, same here.. not being sensitive enough :S

    ReplyDelete
  7. agreed....haha~ act i also think to wrote a post bout tis topic alry 1...soon will let u know bout my story ..hehe^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sherley, oo really? cant wait to read your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hayley, its also the same case like us...
    You are my cousin's cousin... LOL~ Make People confuse! :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nawihs, haha yea.. we are somehow relatives ! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)