Works have been heavy these 2 days... nonetheless, i managed to squeeze some times to surf the net and find this useful information for being happy at work ;)
i'm sure many of us are often down with works and most of the time, getting frust and upset with users/works/bosses etc etc...
perhaps we can try these simple ways of making ourselves happier at work:
1. Never say “yes” on the phone; instead, say, “I’ll get back to you.” When you’re actually speaking to someone, the desire to be accommodating is very strong, and can lead you to say “yes” without enough consideration.
(i never know this simple way of replying people can make me happier! should have done it long time ago...)
2. Go outside at least once a day, and if possible, take a walk. The sunlight and activity is good for your focus, mood, and retention of information.
(yea, usually we'll go out during lunch break. thats the most valuable moment we all looking forward to)
3. Let yourself stay ignorant of things you don’t need to know
(good, this is so important. sometimes, not knowing something is way better than knowing something...)
4. Say “Good morning” to everyone.
(a simple greeting can put a smile on people's face =) )
5. Periodically, have lunch with co-workers. This can be a time to talk about personal life, and so become better friends, or to talk about work, so that everyone has a bigger picture of what’s going on in the office—both good results.
(we do this almost every working days. we either going to have lunch or window shopping. you'll surprise how fast we do it within that short 1 hour :P oh ya, not to mention, gossiping is a must-do too :P)
6. Lighten up
(i think this is the main important tip of all...)
more infor please refer here