Monday, May 24, 2010

Bigger eyes

I have been a contact lens user for at least 7 years. throughout the years, i have tried several brands such as Bausch & Lomb and FreshKon. of late, i started to invest in colored contact lens from Geo. i must say contact lens have given me alot of convenience!

last few weeks, i found out a contest from FreshLook Illuminate where they are giving out free trial daily disposable lenses. all you have to do is just register online and answer a few simple questions and 3 pairs of daily contact lens are on your way!

the freebies

got discount voucher somemore, dont you just love free thing? :P


the new FreshLook Illuminate lenses are uniquely designed to match the natural brown and black shade of Asian eyes


before

after. i hope my photos are able to give you a clear before-after result. anyway, my eyes are obviously bigger and bolder after wearing the lenses, in the natural way! the effect is promising.however, i find that the lenses are abit hard to remove. but as a hard core contact lens user, it doesnt really frighten me.... lol..


visit here to get your free trial lens while stocks last! so what are you waiting for?!

10 comments:

  1. hehehe...contact lense is really nice...wish i can wear too but till now my eye sight still good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... I like free thing, too. Too bad I'm a dummy to contact lens. Until now also never tried them before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, contact lens comes in zero power too ;))

    Yvonne, well, it takes some effort to learn during the beginning... may be one day you'll approach to contact lenses! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the info, I will go back to check for my contact lens reading then only i submit for the free trial lens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hayley, nice....very nice.
    Bet you must have dropped them before and crawling on hands and knees looking for them, ha ha.
    I guess I'll stick to my RayBan Aviators.
    Have a nice day and stay beautiful, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lee, lol, yea, i experienced that before. but as far as i remember, most of the times i managed to find them easily *touchwood*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried tat too... but doesn't seems to make my eyes look bigger... probably my eyes big enough d :P

    then not that comfortable when wearing it... especially when want to take off after a day.. =___=|||

    I won't be buying it lor.. rather waste money buy colour lense than this...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi ....Good to see all the info,

    For more Varieties and best Contact lenses Have a look at this...

    Contact Lenses - Find A to Z information regarding all varieties of Contact Lenses for low prices @ contact lenses from UK

    Contact Lenses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ivy, well, i guess this is pretty much up to individual, no doubt it's abit hard to remove, but i still find it comfy and a promising effect =_=

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)