Thursday, May 20, 2010

Review: The Face Shop BB Cream

BB cream has hit the market some times ago and it's becoming more and more popular. BB cream is known as a light foundation and moisturizer at the same time.

i've just invest on The Face Shop The Skin Extra BB Cream SPF 20PA++. i like it's scent and the smooth texture.

the tube

the texture is smooth and blend easily


before


after (sorry if you cant see clearly, i'm learning to do a better close up shooting ^^) it looks natural and covers most of my pigmentation.

overall review:

unlike many liquid foundation, this BB cream is very moisturizing as well, it's good in controlling oil too. in long term, it's believed to improve skin's condition and skin tone and even out the complexion. value added for the SPF ingredient where it can act as a sun protector too. and i especially like the floral scent! however, it's available in only one shade so it could be a problem for those who has tanned skin. but it definetely works for me!

how to use:

Dot the BB cream all over your face and gently pat them outwards and blend well. it's recommended to do this way rather than dragging them like how we apply foundation. continue with your make up regime for a flawless finish!

price:

RM 79.90

weight:

45g

Made in Korea
rating: 4.5/5

10 comments:

  1. A very informative review of the Faceshop BB cream. This is my 2nd tube already. My skin is oily and acne prone, but the Faceshop BB cream works so well on my problem skin. I love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yan, yes, i love it too. it doesnt dry up my skin and stays well the whole day.
    i'm loving it to the max too! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, since your rating towards this Faceshop brand BB cream, I should grab a tube, too! Plus there's sales in all nation Faceshop :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yvonne, yes, its quite worth now, after discount is only RM 55++.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad you like it. my friend uses that too, and she loves it too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erny, yea, i read alot of positive review about this product too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hayley....this what I call putting on the war paint, ha ha.
    But looking at your pics, it works well.
    You already have a beautiful complexion, why need this, *wink*?
    By the way, I love your profile pic....very nice and stylish.
    Have a nice day, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lee, i'm only good at hiding the imperfections on my face, lol...
    somehow, i need product like this to even enhance the look.. you know, cosmetics are one of the woman's best friend! :P

    thanks and you enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heya! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers?
    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing months of hard work due to no data backup.
    Do you have any solutions to stop hackers?

    Here is my weblog: Lift and glow pro review

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not sure why but this website is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later on
    and see if the problem still exists.


    http://www.savingsforsanity.com/2013/04/merlot-grape-seed-skin-care.

    html

    Review my webpage; face cream

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)