Monday, June 14, 2010

The A Team 2010

Starring Liam Neeson, Bradley Cooper, Quinton "Rampage" Jackson, Sharlto Copley, Jessica Biel


Hannibal Smith (Liam Neeson) leads his team which consists of Face (Bradley Cooper), B.A (Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson) and Murdock (Sharlto Copley). They are former soldiers who have special talents and have succeeded in numerous of missions. This time, they're facing with quite a complicated mission and have been accused of crime which they did not commit. Smith leading his team facing threats from everywhere, trying to clear their names and find out the true culprit.

I've received several positive feedbacks on this movie so I give it a try! It was such a hilarious action packed movie! :D Though some parts of the movie doesnt really make sense, I enjoyed the show very much!

rating: 4/5

*details here*

6 comments:

  1. Yeap! I heard many good reviews too! So I'm going to catch it soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirlexia, yay! review when you're done watching ya! (I know you will la..) :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like tat lady-man, Face.... I mean he's so charming that any woman would melt in his arm, right? :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yvonne, yes correct!
    But your thought may change if you watch him in the movie Valentine's Day..........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Read so much rave review about this movie that's based on my favorite childhood TV series. I want to watch T_T

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simon, go watch it! and have a good laugh! :D

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)