Thursday, June 10, 2010

Favourite snacks

I'm going to share my top 5 most favourite snacks today! ;) I know junk food is bad for health but usually bad food is so yummy! lol.. but I believe consuming them once a while is certainly alright... snack is the best companion for movies times, picnics and boring car ride!


#5. Corntoz by Mamee. looks like Twisties but taste better!


#4. Mister Potato, I usually buy the combo pack which have 10 mini packs inside which is also consists of both tomato and spicy flavor. I used to like Pringles but find out that it's slightly salty..


#3. Cheezels. a popular Australian snack food with loads of cheeseee..... too much will make you sick though :S

#2. Super Ring. love this ever since I was young, used to wear them on my fingers and wallop one by one! ;))



#1. Mimi, my ultimate favourite! because it has my favourite pet on it, cat! lol... this is a very old brand and I'm sure it's very popular among many people.


do you share the same favourite snacks? ^^

16 comments:

  1. I like the MIMI so much too(but not coz of the pet), is the taste really yummy!!! hahahaha... I never know about the corntoz leh... so suaku me... :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evelyn, high 5! ^^
    I love Mimi because of its' small packing, hoping that i can control myself from over eating, lol..
    Corntoz has just hit Msia market lately, not sure about Singapore...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like cheezels, and if I were to choose cheezels and super ring, I'll go for super ring. Super ring is less cheesey and 'smell nicer', haha...

    I still prefer twisties to corntoz. And I love the most is this durian+jagung snack... what is it called? Oh yes, Durian Popcorn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yvonne, yea I remember Durian Popcorn! locally famous... but I hardly eat it as I'm not a durian fan... hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  5. oo~~~ the 1-4th also my fav snack...
    love the MiMi since small...not sure y i think the small packet is more tasty....haha~~~
    Super Ring!! is my fav in uni times...remember tat time i always eat with kean on movie times...haha~~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vinnie, hmm, i think these are common snacks which many people love!
    yep, i remembered, we used to buy from the kedai runcit at our college.. so miss that time! T_T

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yvonne: Durian Popcorn? Yup is definitely sweet n nice. Remember my prev blog about Durian?
    Mei: I love snack..YUMMY

    ReplyDelete
  8. Angeline, I think I tried once or twice when I was a kid, but cant really recall the taste...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loves Mimi and Cheezels but back to Jakarta I more indulge in Lays (Seaweed flavor). I think recently Malaysia has been selling this products also. Nice~ Try it! :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yoong Yoong, I know about Lays! but havent give it a try yet, perhaps the next time during my shopping to Tesco......

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a nice post! Brings me back to my kids time!
    But I gotta say my favourite is Super Ring lar! :p

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shirlexia, Super Ring is my favourite too! but the only problem with it is the orange stain on our fingers....lol..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kiahahaha... I think Juan Juan would be really happy to see your post, those are all her craving( we seldom allow her to snack on tibits)!!

    My favourite snack will goes to Ruffles Cheese or 3 for 5 Ringgit Pasar malam crackers! Yummy!^o^

    ReplyDelete
  14. Alice, yea i understand, kids should not have too much of these.. but once a while should be fine ;)
    oh ya, i forgot to mention about that! some of the night market's crackers are my favourite too! cheap and nice!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hayley, I like Popo, a type of mini fish muruku, the plactic paper is in white.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yan, yes I remember that one! very hard to see them in supermarket, but mostly available in kedai runcit ;)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)