Friday, July 9, 2010

Good things are meant to share!

Few days ago, colleagues and I went for lunch at La Promise cafe situated at Jalan Panggung Wayang. all of us ordered their set lunch which cost only RM 9.90!!
La Promise has been one of my favourite cafe, as they offer great food/cakes, with reasonable price, and most importantly, the services are ichiban~ the owners (Richard and Ling) are very friendly couple too!

for started, you can choose either mushroom soup...

or garden salad (my choice)

as for drinks, you can choose lemon tea or coffee (hot lemon tea for me!)


the main course, consists of fish or chicken, you can choose from 6 different types. I had this Breaded fish with Texas sauce. the fish might be slightly small piece, but just nice for me, you know la, girls.... we always watch our diet :P


colleagues had chicken with potato gravy, I heard positive review from them too!



last but not least, dessert! you can choose ice cream of Chocolate, Vanilla or Strawberry flavor, they comes with a slice of cake too! :D

What do you have complain about this worthy set lunch?? RM9.90 for so many thing, it's definetely a must try! ^^

17 comments:

  1. Starter, main dish, desserts of ice-cream and cake for RM9.90! Worth every ringgit of it! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it sounds pretty good good too!
    But hor... How come a lot of us never thought the lady boss is friendly ah?
    We were actually old choir mates in school and my friends and I, even the bf's sister and parent know her, but all said she doesn't know how to 'do business', not friendly at all wor...

    ReplyDelete
  3. InspiredMomx1, yes! colleagues and I are planning for another trip! :P

    Shirlexia, well, I have to admit, Richard is more friendly. But the lady boss is also nice, at least she smiles and greets her customers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummy! i saw the photos of the food at Yvonne's blog already. make me hungry lah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barbara, hehe, I'd like to try other main course and might post it up again :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow~ really worth leh... cheap cheap leh... by the way, where u work?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Evelyn, I work at Kamunting, Silverstone to be exact ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yeah can't ask for more... it's very worth for money with the set & I guess the food should taste not bad too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dora, yep! the food tasted not bad! overall, no complains and satisfied! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cheap!! RM9.90 for the soup, main course, n dessert which the dessert consists of an ice cream with a cake...very worthy...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vinnie, yaya! everyone is saying so~ hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is so worth and so tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yan, yea! hopefully the cafe opens tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Alice, we're going again today :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. The 2st pix is mushroom soup? I thought it is coffee at first before reading. hehe...

    The chicken with potato sauce look so yummy....never had that before. Normally, only black pepper and mushroom sauce. Something special.

    The price - worth it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. mHnL, haha, it did looks like coffee isn't it? But it's mushroom soup!
    I've not try the chicken with potato gravy, but I reckon it surely taste nice.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)