Monday, July 26, 2010

JJ cakes

A colleague of mine once belanja me some JJ cakes and I totally fall in love with them! Well, if you know me well you'd know I'm a cake person la~
Last weekend I've ask for her favor to buy me some JJ cakes, all the way from Ipoh (those staying in Ipoh might know this..)

a varieties of cakes and swiss rolls. they're claimed to be preservatives-free and low in sugar! Also, fresh fruits and vegetables are used!

I bought green tea cream cheese, chocolate and fresh yam swiss rolls


also, coffee walnut swiss roll

a closer look, I like the green tea and yam! the texture is so smooth and they're not too sweet! just nice!



one swiss roll is about RM 12. I think it's worth though.


I also brought some to the office today for my dearest colleagues, hehe.. thanks for sharing the fats! (you know who you are :P) And I hope you like the cakes!

*for more infor you can visit their website here*


Outlets in Ipoh:
1. JJ SETIA ENTERPRISE
Tel: 05-2559933
2. LEAN SENG HENG (M) SDN BHD
39, Jalan Tokong, Ipoh, Perak.
3. RESTORAN DE MOUTH
No.12, Jalan Kampar,
30250 Ipoh.

18 comments:

  1. swiss roll swiss roll... I want eat!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evelyn, hey I remember you blogged about swiss rolls from Sg too! hehe. If chances allow we should exchange swiss rolls to taste, wakaka :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for the treats/fats. Hahahaha! The swiss rolls are really yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo the swiss roll look nice n yummy... i really dunno tis JJ Cake although i stay in ipoh, until u told me the other day...thx for sharing..i shud go try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yan, you're welcome! :)

    Vinnie, hmm, no worries, you try it out then let me know.. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds yummy and healthy too. Got fruit chunks hidden in the swiss roll or not?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love cakes too! The swiss roll look so yummy and got so many flavours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Inspired Momx1, erm, I think no, but there's lots of cream and walnuts!

    mNhL, yaya, cannot imagine how much weight to put on if were to try ALL of them! muahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this swiss roll when was a kid...but i dunno wat brand...hahaha...but same packaging as urs...

    ReplyDelete
  10. These cakes look too good to be giving away to co-workers mmm.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard a lot about this JJ swissrolls but haven't tried it yet. I'm quite a big fan of swissrolls and can eat one whole cake without sharing :) I'm so in love with the green tea cream cheese! It's quite pricey though, at rm12 each.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vialentino, well may be it's this JJ brand! :D

    Ryan, haha ya, good things are meant to share!

    ChloeRouyi, ya it's abit pricey, but I think worth trying. The green tea one is really nice, not too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those swiss rolls are really nice and unique. I love yam flavour and would like to try out more... next time if anyone is going there again, inform me ya!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yvonne, I love the yam one also! Okay, if Amy's friend is going, I'll ask you all...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh i've tried them before and they are good. However, the last 2 times we were back in Ipoh, I didn't buy any though (fattening) ;) My fav are the chempedak and mango :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Barbara, ya, cannot eat too often, fattening :S
    I'm yet to try other flavours!

    ReplyDelete
  17. woah Hayley! share me someee!! i love these but hardly have any at home lah.

    jen

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jen, hehe, okay, let me courier the cakes to you! :P
    Well, next time if you go Ipoh, can give it a try!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)