Monday, August 16, 2010

The Expendables 2010

Starring: Sylverster Stallone, Jet Li, Jason Statham, Mickey Rourke

I've seen the trailer but din't notice it actually showing already!
I was at KL over the weekend for a short trip and we watched midnight of this.. the movie is pretty nice! and hilarious too! I like how the big stars are featured in the movie.. Sylvester is still acting great though he's already 64!! :0

Basically the movie is about a team of mercenaries who head to South America on a mission to overthrow a dictator, lots of gun shooting and bombing!

full synopsis here

rating: 4/5

11 comments:

  1. oh i can't wait to watch it. gotta wait for the dvds ;) these old foggies are my hubby's fav...heheheehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna watch this movie with my bf too.. haven't watch yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I want to watch this too!
    You were in KL? Where did you go???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbara, oh then it's going to take some time to wait for the clear DVD...

    Yvon, yea, still got time ya..

    Shirlexia, yep, I went to i-City and shopping at Sg Wang/Pavilion...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I ll wait for the clearer Dvd to release. Can't bring my girl into the cinema because it's rated (18). Sigh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mei, i also wanna watch it with my hubby...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yvonne, oh ya.. not suitable for kids, really lots of bombing/violence...

    Angeline, yaya go watch ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wah...i must watch this movie....everyone been talking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Via, yaya, go watch la~ action packed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I must bookmark this movie, it has been awhile I didn't watch Sylverster Stallone and Jet Li's show! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alice, no problem! ya, it's been a while since Sylvester Stallone's movie!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)