Saturday, August 21, 2010

Little something about them...

Received a forwarded email about our internal organs and their timing, and decided to share...

3am-5am, lungs
It is good to wake up at this hour (are you sure?!) the ozone content in atmosphere will be more this time. If practice breathing exercise, yogasanas and medication, it will be healthy for us!

5am - 7am, large intestine
best time to visit the toilets

7am - 9am, stomach
breakfast should be completed this time

9am - 11am, spleen
if food is taken this time, it will increase body temperature and tiredness

11am - 1pm, heart
one shall neither do any hard work nor sleep at this time

1pm - 3pm, small intestine
sleep shall be avoided

3pm - 5pm, urinary bladder
this is the right time for coffee, tea or juice

5pm - 7pm, kidney
time to relax from routine work

7pm - 9pm, heart wall
supper should have been finished during this hour

9pm - 11pm, temperature, warmer
this is the time to recharge the organs that worked since morning, so one shall go down to sleep and avoid reading

11pm - 1am, gall bladder
one must sleep during this time

1am - 3am, liver
time for a deep sleep

til then, have a great weekend! ^^

18 comments:

  1. wake up at 3am? if i do that, my lungs will be good but my eyes will have eye bags every day...hehehhehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hearley, thanks for sharing such useful infor. That's really nice of you. Hope you're enjoying your evening.
    Cheers, kristy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hayley, very interesting.
    I wake up around 6am, sometimes earlier. And first thing is must have my iced coffee.
    You have a beautiful Sunday, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbara, ya correct! @_@

    Kristy, you're most welcome!

    Lee, wow, coffee has become part of your life huh? :)
    You have a nice day~

    ReplyDelete
  5. hihi~ hayley,
    finally i free to coming here^^
    very interesting
    thx for ur sharing ya^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hwi Yee, ya, you were busy huh? ;)
    You have a nice day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loool hayley. I don't even follow half of thattt!!! Oh my. My life must be horrible ehh?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Opppps its jen from www.charmoflife.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jen, me too, I dont even follow most of it... LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, superb info u have listed here! amazing...I'm knowing them better now! Thx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Angeline, interesting right? :)
    Stay healthy..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Im glad that I bumped into ur blog. I find this interesting. Thanks for the sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hoωdу! Quicκ question that's totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My blog looks weird when browsing from my apple iphone. I'm tгyіng
    to find a theme or plugіn thаt might be able
    to cοrrect this problem. If yоu havе any recommendatiοns, plеаse share.
    Cheers!

    Mу ωeb page disque ssd

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hmm it apρеars like уour ѕite
    ate my first comment (it was supеr long) so Ι guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly еnjoying уour blog.
    I as well am аn asρiring blog blogger but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any tips for novice blog writers? I'd certainlу аpprеciate іt.


    my hοmepаge :: meuble de salle de bain

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahaa, its nice dialogue on the topic of this article at this place at this webpage, I have read all that, so now me also commenting here.



    Also visit my web blog maquillage

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello there, You've done an incredible job. I'll definitely
    digg it and personally suggest to my friends.
    I am sure they'll be benefited from this web site.

    Also visit my blog - voyance Gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  17. I used to be able to find good information from
    your content.

    Feel free to visit my blog: voyance gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  18. I seldom comment, however I read a few of the comments on
    this page "Little something about them...". I actually do have some questions for you if you do not mind.
    Is it just me or do some of these responses look like they are written
    by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are writing on other sites, I'd like to keep up with you. Could you list of all of your shared pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

    Also visit my website Roland Garros

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)