Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Review: Clinique LeBeauté UV Foundation

I came to know about this product through a senior of mine, Sandy. She has been hard selling this product in her FB all this while, I could see she post relevant infor about it.

screen shot from Sandy's FB


So coincidentally that my sunblock is going to finish, so I decided to purchase one from her to try. Clinique LeBeauté is an UV foundation which acts as sunblock as well, it protects skin from all UV rays and act as skin shields. the ingredients inside have good moisturizing qualities and also have an anti aging effect on skin, as well as wrinkle reduction benefit.

RM 88.90 for 30gm/1.18oz

it looks like a normal foundation and it doesn't contain strong scent, the texture is abit dry though

I've been using this for about 2 weeks plus. However I realise that my face is slightly oily 1-2 hours after applied. Perhaps I should skip the moisturiser step as advised by Sandy (but I'm so used to put on moisturiser already!)
Anyway, other than this, the product works fine for me, until now. I'm pretty confident I'll repurchase. Even Sandy herself had been using this for years!

You can visit her blog for more information.

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh... my skin texture is kinda dry, perhaps I should consider using this!

    Thanks for sharing! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey dear, thanks for posting ya review towards Lebeaute UV foundation Sunblock, really touching my heart that my sharing is worth trying....muahzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alice, yea, let me know what you think of it after you try! ^^

    Sandy, no worries dear! :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)