Saturday, August 7, 2010

SALT 2010



Starring: Angelina Jolie, Liev Schreiber, Chiwetel Ejiofor.

Synopsis:
Evelyn A. Salt (Angelina Jolie) is a CIA officer that is identified by a defector as a Russian sleeper spy and is accused of plotting the assassination of the visiting Russian President. Her CIA superiors are quickly convinced that she is involved in an international conspiracy and make her the target of an intense hunt. Evelyn risks her own life and that of her husband to prove that someone else is the traitor.

*infor here*

Similar to most of the movies, everything is so perfect in this movie. Salt's skills, the timing, the trick and so on... the planning is just too perfect, which sometimes doesn't make sense. But who cares right? we want good story, hot chicks and good looking guys, LOL.

The storyline is kinda confusing at 1st, but I like the twisting points towards the end of the movie. However, I realise Angeline Jolie looks kinda haggard in blonde hair, I prefer her in dark black hair. But you'll agree with me she still look hawt with her sexy body figure and lips. hehe :)
I think there'll be episode II, am I right?

rating: 4/5

8 comments:

  1. Thumbs up!

    Er, black hair will make someone looks younger? Yeah, I realized the differences and I too prefer Jolie in her black tresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yvonne, yes, she looks even sexier in black hair, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi HayLey,

    I am looking forward to watch this movie. I used to be a movie goer when i was young. But today, I have changed to a movie collector. I collect original CD/DVD at home and I have stop going to the cinema. For new movies, I will have to wait for it to be sold into DVD or VCD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Willie,
    Wow, guess you have a huge cabinets at home to keep those DVDs huh?
    Anyway, I'm sure you'll like this show too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Hayley, looks like a good movie. Will wait for it come on TV.
    Hayley, you in Taiping.....the housing estate called, "Green lane" or something still there? Or 'Kamunting estate'?
    Used to go Taiping very often in the '70s, '80s....love the poh pia under that big tree on main street.
    Have a pleasant week, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lee, yep, I'm in Taiping.
    Erm, green lane? Or is it green house? Yes there's Kamunting here, it's actually where my office is :)
    But as for the popiah you mentioned, sorry I dont really know... hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen, yeah high 5!! The movie is worth watching...

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)