Thursday, August 5, 2010

Say no to belly fats

For some of us ladies, the most problematic area is our fat belly/thighs. (agree?)It's indeed VERY HARD to achieve a flat belly, especially for office ladies like me, because we tend to sit down and start working after taking breakfast/lunch.

However, if there's a will, there's a way. I found some useful yoga moves to achieve a slimmer belly, it might take some times to see the results, but I believe if we have the determination, we'll one day see the results!

#1. Rocking boat - do the Rocking Boat by tipping knees from one side to the other, trying to keep the motion steady. Repeat right to left 10 times.


#2. Upward dog strench/cobra - Start this move by lying facedown with tops of feet on mat. Push up, straightening arms without locking elbows, and lift upper legs and torso into air.

#3. Bent-Leg Boat Raise and Lower - Start with Rocking Boat pose. Lower torso and legs toward floor, without touching, so body forms a wider V. Return to the start position. Repeat 10 times. (for fastest result, try straighten your legs. to me, my whole body will starts to tremble after holding the position for like 5 seconds? hahah :D)


#4. 1-Minute Plank Pose - Hands are shoulder-width apart, feet are hip-width apart, and heels, ankles, butt, spine, shoulders, neck, and head should be in one long line. Try holding the position for 1 minute.

til then, enjoy your belly slimming exercises! gambateh~
*photos and infor are taken from here*

23 comments:

  1. My stubborn belly fat just wouldn't go away after the birth of my son. Time to do something about it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoga is really a very good exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, there are those ladies who are 天生丽质的。。。。。No need to work out so much, already very slim but there are those who work out sampai mati pun no use,,but i believe the beauty of a woman is about how good she feels about herself.

    I felt in love with my lovely wife and she was "not that slim" but she has got tremendous character, beauty may fade,my characters wont, even now i still joke with her begging her to go back to her old self,the "not soo thin one" hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry said it all wrong, cos multi-tasking ma, i told you i fell in love with my lovely wife when she was "not that slime" but her good virtues and characters won me over lah,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inspired Momx1, ya I heard that too before, but as long as you work hard, I'm sure you can have flatter belly too!

    Yan, ya, its my favourite sport!

    Eugene, correct, some ladies are originally slim. glad that you've found a perfect one! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I practise the poses you mentioned above during my yoga class, but how come my belly still so bulky? Must be all the snacks I take everyday - Hard to cut down those!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angeline, yes, useful informations!

    Yvonne, haha, I believe we office ladies have this problem! And you're right, those snacks... very hard to cut down!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, thanks for sharing this valuable info, darling! ^^ It certainly does help in battling the dreaded tummy fat.

    Hey, I've a tummy too! XP Looks like its more exercise and yoga for me~ Will certainly try out the above exercise. lols ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Erika, welcome!

    Let's gambateh to achieve a flatter belly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey hayley...a very good info for me esp a guy with a bit big belly...very hard for me to get rid of my fats and hope this exercise will help me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks so much for sharing. i have a lot of belly fat and they are piling up *sobs* i better start moving my butt and do some exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vialentino, yep, hopefully these work for all of us! :)

    Barbara, welcome welcome... good luck! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Hayley, exercises always good, keep your figure slim....my wife does hers every morning without fail,
    me too, but not everyday...lazy, ha ha.

    And do drink Chinese green tea.....and Hayley, go buy Bee Pollen tablets.....it helps you have energy, slows down aging...check it out.
    Hollywood actresses take them too.

    My wife been taken it, me too past 35 years, everyday one, after breakfast.
    You'll feel good after 2nd week....
    You have fun, stay beautiful, and keep a song in your heart, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i can hear my bones creak if i do that.. ouch ouch!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Like that, I think do 10 cycle of sun salutation everyday will also have effect kekeke.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Lee, I'd prefer to do it at night, before bed, cause usually morning also rush to work one, akaka :D
    Yea, I heard about Bee Pollen before, quite pricey right?

    Reanaclaire, hehe, slowly... you'll be good after that..

    Simon, I dont like sun salutation.. I prefer this one, hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Willie, hello there!
    So I guess these exercises are beneficial to everybody! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Look at the model! She is so thin with long legs! Thks for sharing. One of the day, I just have to do it! One of the day la....

    ReplyDelete
  19. mNhL, haha, of course they'll ask for a slim model...
    Lol, one of the day...

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)