Monday, August 9, 2010

A small fun partay

There was a small party at Boy's house last Saturday. brought my camera along to sharpen my skills :)
(note: lots of dog photos! ^^)
JY brought us some egg tarts and Portugese tarts (as requested) from his shop, EK brought some Heineken beer from home, and the rest bought some snacks...

the 1st thing I did upon reaching Ah Boy's house was to play with his pet dogs!! this is QQ, he's a Pinscher & Peking dog breed

he's so so cute and friendly!

Boy's mum is dog lover, she got about 7 dogs at her house/shop =_=


this is Nicky, he's quite shy though

QQ again!


and this is Koo, shy but fierce!

collection I. EK and I really wanted a dog at home, but as both of us are working during day time, there'll be probably no one to look after the dog... so, we could only play with friend's pets *emo* (may be when I resign in the future, I will buy myself a cute dog!)

collection II. they also have 2 huge rottweilers!


some of us that night... I was then tired and requested to go home and the party ended about 2am...

23 comments:

  1. The last picture seems like in CNY gathering la!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lots of dogs photos, with one food pic... *sweat*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gallivanter, cute dogs! :)

    Yan, haha, I dint realise until you mentioned.. there's still CNY decorations at his house porch.

    Yvonne, guess I should rename the title to dogs partay, muahahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, really a dog lover. so many dogs in the house and they are of similar breed :) hey you can have a dog..just leave it by itself during the day. it will be ok.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barbara, yea... you're right.. but still we got some concerns also la =_=

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh god~
    a lot of cute puppy there^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love dogs since young and I own a pug for 8 years oredi. Too bad I can't bring him along to the condo where I live as he has skin problems. He is now under the care of my relative.:(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hwi Yee, yes! All are adorable and friendly! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Inspired Momx1, guess you must miss it dearly... :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow...u love dog so much! I'm scare of dog le. hehe....Your friend's mum got 8 dogs.... *faint*.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love dogs too but cannot cope with 7 la..got one only at home and that also is handful.. when she sees my car, she will bark like mad!

    ReplyDelete
  12. mNhL, yes! I like dogs and cats actually :)

    Reanaclaire, my friend's mum got helpers, so no need worry so much..
    hmm, bark like mad, is that a way to welcome you? :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yo so many fluffy and cute doggie.. I love to play with it nia... don't like to take care them :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. the doggies seem having fun too while u guys enjoying the party!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG, QQ is so cute!!! I wanna hug it~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ivy, haha, just like Darren, likes to play with him, but dont like look after him, right? :P

    Dora, yes, they were very excited seeing us! ^^

    Erika, yes, he's so cute right!! hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow.....i thought one or two dogs only but there is so many dogs....ur friend love dogs a lot....nice pics by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Vialentino, yes, he loves dogs, and so do I!
    Thanks~

    ReplyDelete
  19. makes me sad in looking at these dogs! :( I miss the dog in china now! boo.

    jen

    ReplyDelete
  20. Jen, oh poor you.... may be can plan a visit there? :P

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the dogs, specially QQ!^-^

    ReplyDelete
  22. Alice, hehe yes! QQ is very friendly.. he likes to play!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)