Monday, August 2, 2010

The Sorcerer's Apprentice 2010

*Note: Received a big happy news this morning, Cheery gave birth to a healthy baby girl last night!! congrats both Tony and Cheery!! :D*



Anyway, back to the title, I have 3 movies in mind which I wanted to watch, Inception, SALT and this one. Finally settled with this one 1st.. and I gotto say no regrets with choosing this! I always like Nicholas Cage's movies!

I'm a lil lazy on reviewing the storyline, so for those who have not watch you can refer here!

Few parts I like in this movie are 1st, how Balthazar (Nicholas Cage) and Maxim turned their cars into sexy Ferrari and Merz. 2nd, the beautiful electromagnetic radiation produced by Dave (Jake Cherry) and the song 'Secrets' is played (I actually like this song very much!)

rating: 4/5

12 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm back from MIA!

    High 5!! I'm a great fan of Nicholas too! I wish I could watch this movie, highly likely I'd wait for the DVD!;)

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alice, wah you're finally back!! :D
    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the movie but not that nerdy guy, still prefer Shia as the geek. Overall, I watched this movie because of Cage and the magic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why so many people said this movie is nice ler? Should I really go watch it then???

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like Nicholas Cage movie too.tat's y i watch tis movie too...hehe...
    love the song too...
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yvonne, yep, I dont like the nerdy guy as well, should have find someone else, LOL.

    Shirlexia, ya, check it out! Perhaps you'll like it too!

    Vinnie, same to you, enjoy your day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I watch Salt y'day... It's very nice movie too...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Evelyn, oh, but I heard SALT is kinda high end, must understand the storyline from beginning....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mei, yes both Inception n SALT need to really understand the story line well...I've watched both de, accept this Nicholas Cage's movie. More great movies coming soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Angeline, icic...
    My hubby plans to bring me for movies this week, hmm, still decide which one to go 1st :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. havent watched this yet - so dono what to say lah!! hahaha. but SALT is a MUST WATCH!!!

    jen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jen, hmm ya, hubby and I are planning to go watch this week!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)