Thursday, September 23, 2010

Competition in progress

Most of the photos from the classical make up contest are ready. Results will be announced on 10th Oct and prizes will be given away on the same day.
I found my photo from Ivy's FB as well as from YukoLoveWedding profile.

among all the shots I took, this is the one I chosed for the contest. background is abit plain so the photo studio edited the picture. what do you think? I think it's not bad la... and oh, I hope 6 is my lucky number!


this is Tingki's original photo, I believe the photo studio already edited her picture

This is Emily, I personally feel she's one of best! her eyes are so bold and bright!


this is May, I think she's the most beautiful among all the photos uploaded! she's certainly have the chance of winning!

there'll be only 3 winners for the contest which I think is quite insufficient.. as I know there are about 100++ contestants! And many of the contestants look really nice! I'm sure it's going to be tough competition =_=

/*photos taken from YukoLoveWedding and is not meant for other use*/

21 comments:

  1. u very beautiful too~ good luck to you~ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw the photo is fb yesterday. Good luck oh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Evelyn and Angeline! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you all the best in winning the prize. I know you're in luck recently *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you're really pretty! I sure hope you'll win it! Ganbateh! I'm rooting for you, darling! *Huggies* xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yvonne, haha thanks!

    Erika, there're still many nice one! Thanks anyway! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your picture can use as CNY angpao lo! All Ang Ang. Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yan, LOL :D I thought can use as mooncake box cover pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the 1st and the 3rd stand a chance.. 4th not as nice.. that is my opinion la.. hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look really classical! Wishing you all the best. Hope you'll win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. cant seem to find u on fb hayley. :S weird - maybe u shud find me on fb lah "jen cheung" yes.

    I vote for you the first picture :)

    have a wonderful day !!!
    jen @ www.charmoflife.ca

    ReplyDelete
  12. Reanaclaire, haha, thank you!

    ChloeRuoyi, thanks! I hope I'll win too, but to be honest, only 3 winners will be selected among all the contestants =_=

    Jen, thanks! thats so sweet of you gals! alright, I'll add you there!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Personal opinion, yours is the best.
    The others looked either they had too much on them or the photoshop was done badly.LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I personally love yours and May's photos, it's vibrant and beautiful! Love it to bits!!^-^

    Wishing you a lucky win and all the best! have a wonderful day and lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. u nice in the pic...not too over...
    i saw some of the contestant the makeup is too over...anywhere hope u can win it!
    Good Luck~

    ReplyDelete
  16. June, thanks sweetie! I did had a thick make up, may be it was being PS-ed so it's less obvious!

    Alice, yea you agreed May looks nice too! ^^

    Vinnie, haha thanks meow! Our make up greatly depends on the make up artist, there were about 3 make up artists that day...

    ReplyDelete
  17. wao,u are very pretty!!!
    all the best for u

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good luck. You have the most natural smile :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Barbara, thank you thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. All the best to you.

    You look gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)