Monday, September 13, 2010

Dermal mask from Korea

I do mask about twice a week, sometimes every alternate day if I'm really hardworking or when I realise my skin is in terrible condition. Of all the mask types, I actually prefer sheet mask, as it's way easier and more moisturised.

I was 1st introduced to Dermal mask from 5R health center (opposite the Plaza MPT), even the tauke himself gives positive review on this mask. At the price of RM 4 per sheet, I did not hesitate to give it a try. I used it on the very same day, and it's really good!! not only does it smell nice, the result is very promising!
I returned to the health center to buy more the next day...

tauke asked me to buy 9 and free me one.. so here they are! and it's RM 10 for 3! lots of varieties for different purpose. its said to make our tired skin elastic, moistened and clear!

I like this one, the 1st one I tried.. skin feels instantly moistened and bright!


instructions and info in both Korean and English, life shelf is 3 years after the manufacturing date


happy for my worth-buyings! ^^

going to enjoy my mask session now!

p/s: 5R health center is the only place in Taiping I know which sells the mask, not sure about other places.. perhaps you can google it! ;)

15 comments:

  1. im currently using this as well ;) my mum bought a lot!!!! o_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like to do mask. but sometimes quite lazy.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cryst, haha, your mum sure influenced by the 5R tauke...

    Yvon, me too! But as age is catching up, must get rid the laziness evil!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i saw my wife using this but not sure the same brand a not...i tried once only...feel nice...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so hardworking....doing mask twice in a week! I hardly have time to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Via, men also need do mask you know.. hehe.. there're products for men these days..

    mNhL, what to do? I wanna look good, so die die must hardworking also :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like both. Mud & Sheet mask is as good. can clean dirt and moisurise :) Masking is a must :)

    jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jen, yea you're right! We cannot afford to go facial salon all the time, so, gotto invest on masks like this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like the blue and white color that one,i use b4 too,very nice^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hwi Yee, yes! Smell nice and really brightens our skin, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. RM4 is a good buy, I'll be looking for it desperately these days, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Alice, yes please! I'm sure you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, I invested a lot in facial skin care product as well recently. Such as balancing serum, gel mask, exfoliating mask, eye gel and so on. I personally prefer clay mask then peel off mask.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yan, with all these skin care products, no wonder guys always complain why are we so slow in getting ready right? LOL :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Finally I got a blog from where I be able to genuinely take helpful data concerning my study and knowledge.


    Feel free to surf to my web page: best registry cleaner for windows 7

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)