Saturday, September 11, 2010

Resident Evil After Life 2010

image from here


Starring: Milla Jovovich, Ali Larter, Wentworth Miller

Similar to the previous episodes, Alice (Milla Jovovich) continues her journey in saving survivors from the virus infection. Her journey this time is abit harder as she loses her power, but along the way, she gets helps from an old friend, Claire (Ali Larter) and another few survivors. Together they fight at the Umbrella head quarter in Tokyo.

I personally like Milla Jovovich, she still looks gorgeous and cool as she was in the previous episodes!
As for the effects, alot of slow motion and I believe the movie would be alot more interesting in 3D.....
rating: 4/5

10 comments:

  1. We wanted to watch this, last minute booking...so quite full. End up at Alfresco Bistro! Enjoy ur holiday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angeline, yea, holiday was good! So as the movie! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched it already but I begin to find the story a little dragging already wor...I'm seriously going to lose my interest in it if they're gonna have more sequels to it lor...haha! xP

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this is a movie rated 18SG - so plan to dump my daughter at our sitter and go dating with hubb. Bwahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know what Hayley?
    I've been trying to avoid watching this movie with the bf. He wanted to watch this so badly but I didn't even watch the previous ones! He even wanted to watch Piranha but I'm also avoiding cos I'm not good at watching bloody movies...
    Anywayz, nowadays got no time for movies also... :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erika, ya, perhaps they wanted to keep some suspends for the next episodes?

    Yvonne, haha, will she merajuk? :)

    Shirlexia, oh, I think its ok to catch a movie at night, after work? hehe ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. havent watched it yet :S I hardly watch the newest movies. I always buy the DVD lah cuz i fall asleep in theatres. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jen, fall asleep in theatres? =_= Even though it's an action movie?

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL... gonna download it online and watch it with a gigantour box of popcorn!^-^ Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Alice, welcome!
    But gonna wait for some times before the clear version is available...

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)