Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Altitude 2010

image from here



Saw the movie poster through newspaper, but realised this is not showing in cinema Taiping.. so bought the DVD instead.

Starring: Jessica Lowndes, Julliana Guill, Landon Liboiron, Jake Weary

Synopsis:
A trainee pilot, Sara (Jessica Lowndes) tries to flight a plane together with few of her friends for some fun times. But the plane encounters mysterious malfunction and goes out of control. Here's when her friend Sal (Jake Weary) sees something unusual on the sky which later kills most of them...


Overall, I'm very disappointed with the movie! Though the poster seems mystery/interesting, I feel that storyline is not written properly at all, the ending is too brief and everything is back to normal all of sudden =_=

Not very recommended :(

rating: 2.5/5

14 comments:

  1. LOL... another 'so so' alien show?! Hehe, at least I know what to pick to watch now, thanks for sharing!;p

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh... have u watch knight and days and salt ? that two is my most recent movies and i like it. im not rili updated bout movie though. heheheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hayley,

    My blog encountered a serious problem. So i have to re-do the whole blog. PLease be patient with my blog emptiness yeah?

    The poster looks deceiving. I thought it should be a very interesting movie. But luckily you told us that it is otherwise. Haha!

    Have a nice day Hayley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alice Law, we got cheated =_=
    You have a nice day too ^^

    goldflower86, I dint watch Knight and Days as I heard alot of negative review. But I like Salt, very action packed ;)

    Willie, no worries ;)
    Yep, I got cheated.. really a big No-no movie....

    ReplyDelete
  5. The poster is very attractive and I thought I might borrow the Dvd from you :)

    But then after reading your review, it turned me off....

    Thanks for sharing or else I'll be wasting 2 hours watching bad film.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yvonne, hehe, if you want I can still borrow you the DVD ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. knight and days also very action packed. i like it. LOL, maybe i rarely watch movie , so any movie i watch is good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. goldflower86, well, may be I'll get the DVD later, LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. just download it via torrent. not need pay. hehehe. i usually download fm thepiratebay.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Hayley....you know, I don't even know what's showing at the cinemas here or what the latest movies are.
    All I know is when dropping by yours and several other friend's blogs they mention about latest movies.

    How many cine,as Taiping has? You go to Penang to see movies?
    Anyway, have fun and I like that Chinese snacks you love. Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lee, there's ONE and ONLY ONE cinema at Taiping, LOL :D
    Last time used to go Ipoh and Penang for some movie times, now, very seldom already ;)

    Thanks for dropping by and you have a great weekend~

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lot of people are still confuse on the verbs borrow and lend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hai anonymous, whoever you are, thanks for dropping by~
    I do agree, sometimes borrow and lend are confusing ;)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)