Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Shopping at London (End of my trip)

Here comes the final post of my Paris/London trip. We dint shop alot at London due to its currency... =_=
Anyway, we went to the famous Oxford Street (Seriously I need at least one day to shop here). It's a whole strench of streets with shopping malls, boutiques and stores.



yours truly at Oxford Street, always that crowded

Besides, we also went to Harrods shopping mall during the last day.



image from here



me standing in front of the beautiful window display at Harrods


Last but not least, we also visited the Bicester Village factory outlet.

I tell you the management arranged quite alot of shopping for us this time.. really shopped til we dropped. LOL :D

And here's what we've got:
some Marks & Spencer cookies for my family and relatives (M&S is really famous here)


a Liverpool jersey for my dad ^^ (£49/ RM245)


a pair of Clarks pump for me and brown shoes for hubby. Clarks here are way cheaper so we grabbed the chance to buy..
Besides, hubby bought a pair of Sketchers for himself too (he's a shoes lover =_=)


I grabbed some clothes and undies from Calvin Klein and Primark. CK here is also cheaper and more worth. And ladies if you visit Oxford Street London, remember to step into their Primark 1st. Its so huge and of course crowded.. but their clothes are so cheap!! Imagine the grey tee cost me only £4 (RM20!!) Its like Forever 21 here but wayyy cheaper!!
Not forgetting my friends, we got them alphabetical keychains (many already given to them)

Thats not all, the tour management is generous enough to give each of us these...
..
..
..
..



D&G perfume for guy and gal, a Canon Power Shot SX210 IS camera, and a necklace from Swarovski *grin*

That pretty much sums up my trip to Paris and London this time! I still miss these 2 places alot!! Of course, I'll want to visit it again~
Once again, thank you for following me ^^ Hope you enjoyed~

19 comments:

  1. Ohhhh... that's very kind of you to get your dad a Liverpool jersey, is he a Liverpool fan! Me too, used to be die hard fan of "You'll never walk alone!"^-^

    Shortbread... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaaa... the t shirt so cheap one. hehehhee.
    sure you wish to go back there and shop for more right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh .... You got the wrong jersey! It should be man united! Haha.... Nice pics !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you satisfied with all ur shopping loots & Thanks for showing us so many beautiful places from Paris to London... :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice :) and its been ages since I have been to London, Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alice Law, haha, he's a Liverpool fan ;) But he said the jersey is too red for him LOL :D

    goldflower, yes! I miss Primark!

    ChrisAu, haha, you're a Man U fan huh!

    AngelineBK, yaya, satisfied with my shopping loots and the gifts from the management. Welcome la~

    M.Kate, thanks for visiting! Early Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh man...i miss Oxford Street!!! It took me 2 days to visit every store. Love your shopping loot. Once my dad was there and Clarks had a clearance - 2 pairs of shoes for less than 50 pounds!! I love Zara, Monsoon & New Look stores. Did you manage to go to Covent Garden or visit the flea markets?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Barb, nope, we dint visit Covent Garden, time was not enough :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. wah..ur tour management is so generous to gv ur so nice gifts... very good huh! I very enjoyed with ur honeymoon post even never been there! Thanks for the shared! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  10. Evelyn, yes, very kind and rich right! haha :D
    Thanks dear, thanks for supporting, hehehe ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Quite a lot of loots too. It seems a very satisfying honey moon trip for you and your hubby. I guess you are going to remember everything in the trip for life.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great loots you got from there! Your clarks pump is gorgeous and I never met any guy who is so shoeaholic like you husband :D

    I think I'll go crazy if place me in Oxford street for a day

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yan, yes, this is one of the memorable trip for both of us~

    Yvonne, true! I've never seen any guy who is so obsessed with shoes also =_=

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice shopping loot! Your trip to Europe is very fruitful (as in shopping hehe) and memorable too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mummy Gwen, thanks!
    Ya, lots of shopping! Nearly broke, LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wah, like this you considered "didn't shop a lot"? To me, that's a very fruitful shopping trip already :)

    And the free gifts that the tour company gave you is like... WOW! So generous (but in actual fact, the amount is kinda included in your tour fare already hehe!)

    ReplyDelete
  17. ChloeRuoyi, actually to me, the gifts consider free because I dint pay a single cent for the trip... hehe :P

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow... how come ur trip got such nice and luxury free gifts? Usually tour will give u ugly caps and jackets or umbrellas one mah! Hahahaha...

    I love Primark too. Heaven for trift shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  19. YT, this is some sort like incentive trip, so the gifts also more luxury ^^

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)