Friday, December 31, 2010

Welcoming 2011

Today's a public holiday but still I'm working. Hopefully things will go smooth and I'll not need to report to work this weekend ;)
Anyway, today's also the last day of 2010, as usual, I'll do a quick glance of what I've done/achieved throughout the whole year...


Of course the biggest achievement for me this year is my marriage with a man I've been dating for 7 years.



Also, attended Black Dog Society (BDS) official event at Cameron Highland.



Went to some make up transfomation:

classical beauty contest which won me consolation prize


Kose transformation


Besides, I also sharpened my make up skills by attending a make up course




In November, I visited my dream land, Paris :D



Also, London ;)


So any new year resolutions? I hope I can learn to relax more and handle stress better! And I wish to spend more time with my family!


And how do you celebrate new year's eve? I'm heading KL tonight for a short stay and also to watch some fireworks ^^
Here wishing you, happy new year 2011~ May the new year bring us more joy and wealth!
See you next year!

16 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous !! Happy new year to u and your hubby too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yvon S, thanks and same to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you, Hayley! 2010 was a good year for you and I hope 2011 will be even better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year, Hayley~

    ***I'm still depressing in the office today***

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year 2011~ Blessed!^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh... how I wish to see you! I didn't know you were in K.L, I'm sure your loving hubby would like to play with my little sprouts!^-^

    Wow, that's marvelous achievement you have for this year, more to come next year my friend! Have a joyful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like 2010 is a good year for you eh?

    Hope that ur 2011 is as good, or even better ^^

    All the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an eventful year! Wishing you a sweeter and more wonderful year ahead. Hope you had a great mini holiday in KL :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear all, woo hoo I'm back~
    Thanks for the wishes and I hope 2011 will be a greater year for all of us!
    Have a pleasant day ahead! Updates soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Hayley,,, may the year 2011 bring you abundant of joy and may be a new "addition" to your family,,,all right?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eugene, haha thanks.. 承你吉言 :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. good year u hv here .... fulfillment year !!

    I like ur classical beauty contest !!
    It's was in Taiping or KL ??

    Not sure when i can visit my dream land just like you, how i wish my kids fast fast grow up !

    and wish u a better chapters in 2011.! :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anggie's Journal, the classical beauty contest was at Taiping ;)
    Thanks and wishing you a greater year too!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)