Sunday, March 13, 2011

Pray to God

Hey folks, I'm back from my short trip to KL-Seremban.
On Friday night, before I left the house, I was supposed to feel excited and happy to attend my friend's wedding at Seremban, but my heart sank with fear when I read about the massive earthquake and tsunami at Japan. My dear brother is currently at Japan, he was there since 2 weeks ago.

I received calls from my worried parents and also aunties, I tried to contact my brother but failed =( At that very moment, I decided to not going KL but stay with my parents. Thank God few minutes later I managed to contact his friend! I felt a slight relief when I received his sms that he was fine, he was at Kyoto which is 800km away from the epic center.
In the end, I left the house anyway....

image source

My brother will only come back this coming Sunday. I pray very very hard that the disaster will be over soon and please do not get worse and that my brother will be safely return here. My prayer also goes to the people in Japan who lost their beloved family/houses T_T
I wonder, 2012, will it really be the end of the world?

15 comments:

  1. Thank God to know your brother is safe. Extending my condolences and my prayer to all the people in Japan. *Amitabha*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank god for the good news............

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a relief to know your brother is safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Yvonne, Eugene and Mummy Gwen, thanks for the concern! I was relief too knowing that my brother is fine, now I just hope that the situation there dont get worsen anymore!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lucky he was fine... Hope he will return home safely asap! Pray to u all...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank God he's fine. Almost every day after that disaster, I keep following the breaking news! Pray to all of them at Japan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad that your brother is safe! 2012?! Well, since we can't do anything about it, just treasure life and every second with our love ones, that's it! make no regret even if the catastrophe strikes!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alice Law, yes agree. Nobody knows what will happen next, so live everyday like there's no tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad that you managed to contact your brother. A very sad news across Japan. Sigh....if only we can live peacefully on this earth. Heard aliens will be coming to our earth in year 2012. Don't know true or not.

    ReplyDelete
  10. mNhL, yes, thank God my bro is fine!
    Oh really?? I heard alot of 'rumors' ever since the earthquake, end of the world, eclipse, aliens..... sigh =_=

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to hear that ur bro is safe.

    Praying for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks YT, wish that everything will be fine!

    ReplyDelete
  13. good to know that your brother is safe. praying for japan too :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. Barbara, yes thank you! Hope everything will be fine soon :(

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)