Sunday, April 3, 2011

Cakes not enough

Despite the recent fattening cheesecakes I had, I still wish to have more :P

Asked a friend of mine who is working at Singapore to buy me the Rich & Good swiss rolls and delivered directly to me.


I insist to pay, but she didn't want the money =_=

 This time, I tried the green tea flavor (left) and the kaya ones (right). As expected, heavenly good~~



Thank you Evelyn for the yummy treat! Love it!! =)


裕佳西饼店
Rich & Good Cake Shop
24 Kandahar Street Singapore 198887.
Tel: 62943324

 And in case if you miss me...

:P

11 comments:

  1. oh wow, those cakes really make drool. i am a big fan of swiss rolls :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cakes and beautiful Hayley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy cakes and u look hot !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the way from Singapore...sure ho chak one!;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like both flavours, yummy~ Thanks for the treats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummylicious. So sweet of your friend. As always, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha! You surely loves to eat cake to the extend you ask people to buy from you. Hahaha!

    The Swiss Rolls looked delicious anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like both flavours of the swissroll. Thanks a lot for the treat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am not commenting on the cakes though, not much of a makan makan guy but i really like the white frame sun glasses of yours,really looks good on you ...

    if you feel like selling off second hand, let me know ya,,

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love swiss rolls too! Green tea flavour (with red beans) is my favourite :) Is this Rich and Good very famous in SG? Must get my brother to get some for me next time hehe :p

    ReplyDelete
  11. Barbara, yea high 5!!

    Reanaclaire and ChrisAu, haha thanks!

    Alice Law, yep! Just the effort is good enough, hehe..

    Yvonne and Yan, no problem!

    Mummy Gwen, yes she is very nice right!

    Willie, yep! If you follow me long enough, I'm a big fan of cakes, chocolates and anything sweet!!

    Eugene, LOL thanks! But not for sale now! :P

    ChloeRuoyi, yes, it's at Singapore. Must try ok!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)