Saturday, April 16, 2011

Looking forward..

Hai! Thanks for the warm thoughts you left in my previous post, sometimes I still feel the pressure, but I try my best to overcome it. And yes I agree with Yvonne, life is too short to be wasted on work issues alone. I should think positively~

I am working half day today and its about 30 mins to go before I leave the office. The office is very quiet as there are only 5 of us here, but I like it as it's really peaceful, no user calls/no non-stop follow up. So I plug in my earphone, listen to Hitz.fm and eat as I like =) Well, at least life is great at the moment, LOL.

Enough ranting and I can't wait to start my weekend already.
See you on Monday!


image source

8 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend, Hayley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a nice weekend! Don't worry, relax!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great weekend a nice week next :)

    Stress is what we give ourselves, and the only person that can lift the burden is ourselves. Try to do something u like, it helps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great week end Hayley.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the time i am here, the weekend pun mahu habis dah... anyway let us make the best out of the blue monday ya,,,,,

    you take care now, and how is keeping of the nice nice hair coming along?

    see you on monday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ranting... apparently I hv missed a few of your posts, gonna catch up later!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks guys!

    Eugene, yes, keeping my hair long now.......

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)