Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sentosa Villa, Taiping

Heard a few good review on this new hideout place at my very own hometown, so we gave it a visit last Sunday, after the movie session.
It was nearly 7pm when we arrived.....



a very quiet yet relaxing place. I managed to walk around the whole place, there are a few chalets and mini gardens, even BBQ pits. I believe this place would be a very nice place to have some party and gathering, as well as holidays for outstation visitors. Not forgetting for couples to paktor there, hehe

one of the villa, very new and modern

the surroundings

there're several mini waterfall, I love the greenery view!



spotted this unique washroom near the cafe, haha



We parked our cars and walked to the cafe...



all of us!






And here's what we ordered....



The taste is very special, abit of sour and spicy. I like it!




The taste is ok too, but it would be tastier if it was hot enough




heard from friend that the fried rice is not bad too!




from the look, I think it's quite yummy






The portion is very big! I think there were 4-5 pieces of lambs, and mashed potato on the bottom




2 pieces of medium-sized chicken fillets, with black pepper sauce. nice! but the mashed potato at the bottom was abit too much for me....




It's like sausege burger. taste is ok, but quite a big serving lo!




Total bill for 8 of us is RM 140++ (including drinks, and no service tax). Price is quite reasonable considering the portion of the food. It was quite a satisfied meal (despite the mosquito bites, haha) By the way, the cafe is not air conditioned, but it was cooling enough as the surroundings are all trees.


Service wise, the waitress who attended to us is quite friendly. Food served about 10-15mins after ordering (for soup and rice based), and 15-20mins for grilled items.


Visit their website for room rates and facilities information!





Sentosa Villa
Jalan 8, Taman Sentosa,
34000 Taiping,
Perak.
(For those who knows Taiping well, this villa is situated next to the Sentosa Driving Center. And for others, it's actually near the famous Lake Garden, on the way to Maxwell Hill)

p/s: I'm not paid for this post, LOL

21 comments:

  1. I HATE MYSELF FOR KEEP SCROLLING... I am H.U.N.G.R.Y~~~ T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hayley,
    you seems to be promoting for other people. time you get paid. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. The place is so nice, will go there one day with my family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lamb, lamb, I want the lamb.....4 piece also habis!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG...the lamb looked so yummy...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotta agree with you... baked cheeserice looks yummy~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hayley,

    It's kinda difficult to log in blogspot nowdays. Yesterday, I couldn't post comment. Hopefully today can.

    By the look of your entries, you guys seem to be out a lot. good for you. At least you guys can release tension. Sentosa Villa is indeed a good place to go.

    Have a nice day yeah?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Work, leisure & makan all balanced like BN logo :)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice place. Can consider having a weekend stayover there and enjoy some good food :)

    U know the price of the villa?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I never visited Taiping, when i came to Malaysia, I usually went automatically to Ipoh and Penang, for the Chinese hawker food, and Ipoh white coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh, i didnt know that there is one nice villa there.. in fact i just went to taiping last week.. next time i will look for it..

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for the info. sounds like a very nice place for some relaxation :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That a really nice Hideout... how I wish i own one, muahahaha!

    The lamb dish looks great, best of all to dine with friends and family!

    ReplyDelete
  14. look so nice! must pay a visit one day since you promote so hard.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. wahhh.. got such a lovely place in Taiping.. must ask our Taiping lunchmate to bring us visit his hometown one day.. then i can meet you there also :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Daniel, LOL.. not that serious la =P

    Johnnie, I wish I can get paid, wakakaka =D

    Yan, the place is nice, worth a try...

    Pete, then you must come Taiping.... ^^

    mNhL, looks yummy, but my hubby said taste so so only...

    Yvonne, yea, highly recommended by my friend!

    Willie, I experience the same thing, Blogger sucks lately!!

    Robinson, yea, life must be balanced up!

    YT, the cheapest I think is about RM150++ per night. You may visit the link I included in the blog..

    Fresh Garden, then you should visit Taiping the next trip, I think you'll like the food here =)

    Claire, ok, I think should not be a problem for you since you're quite familiar with Taiping.

    Barb, no worries!

    Alice Law, haha, I wish can own one too, ngek ngek.

    Evelyn, hmm yes. Try it the next time you back Taiping.

    Ying Ying, okok, wait for you =D

    ReplyDelete
  17. This place looks very relaxing :-) I'm sure my hubby loves that baked cheesey rice very much!


    Dora

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dora, sounds like a trip to Taiping, soon? =P

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow...the food looks amazing! I'm going to google baked cheesy rice recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hmmm... Taiping is definitely getting very happening!

    ReplyDelete
  21. man y these kind of stuffs here because my stomach asking more


    Driving instructor Melbourne

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)