Skip to main content

Boom!

Seriously does this gives you a shock? :0

Comments

  1. that's you ???? look so different!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW~~~

    Are u attending some themed party??? So dramatic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning... My first thought is "meow", you look like catwomen, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 我觉得很狂野美叻!!!no shocked =p
    going for any party? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wah, terkejut pagi pagi ini lah.....

    Pretty....

    ReplyDelete
  6. errr, not really shocking lah.. if it's for party then it's ok, but not for a normal day out to work lor, hahaha~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. dont look like you at all. I still prefer the original Hayley.:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW .... abit evil look, abit sexy look ... hahhaha overall was nice actually . For what function ar?

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is a great shock; I love your eyes in this photo :)

    http://ladyonaroof.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Liek the eyes! like cat's eye! meow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Boom! I likey this look! Bold and beautiful! Meow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice effect! Are you attending any function or joining any contest? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Were you being the model for a make up artist? Many like your eyes from the coments above, but I personally like the lips.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ChrisAu, yep thats me! :D

    YT, 珊姑娘, Anggie, Yvonne, Yan, haha thanks! Not themed party, but will you believe me if I said this is a bridal look? =)
    Actually I was a temporary model for a colleague who is going to take her make up exam soon.

    Daniel, Angeline, yes, sort of, right!

    Pete, LOL, terkejut in a good way la, right?

    SK, LOL, of course not for normal day to work la!! :D

    Johnnie, haha, don't worry, it's still me, just try for fun :P

    Senorita, Merryn, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. going for a performance or cat walk show? very outstanding makeup look!

    ReplyDelete
  16. what's with the marking below the eyes? rarely see such a makeup :P

    ReplyDelete
  17. very nice. is this some makeup competition?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another round of party and gathering?!! looks very different from you... a bit sassy and wild, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Robinson, haha thanks!

    Agnes, nop, just for fun, hehe.

    Ken, that is erm, just a pattern, LOL

    Barb, it's for a colleague of mine who is going to sit for her make up examination =)

    Alice, well I agree this looks wild, very suitable for party right :P

    Willie, that's Hayley, LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Huh, bridal make-up? I showed this to Chloe and she said not nice haha. She said your original face is prettier :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. ChloeRuoyi, haha really? :(
    But tell her not to worry, it's just for few hours.. and I'll back to the original me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. You got the look.............

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow..you can be a model leh. Your friend did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, really dramatic cosmetic effect! Looks like those make-up meant for acting in movies! :-D You did the make-up yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  25. dblchin, Eugene, thanks gal!

    Mummy Gwen, ya she is progressing =)

    Alice Phua, of course no, hehe, its done by my colleague ^^

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your picture reminds me of my modeling year during my younger age! None professional, invited by a famous hairdresser to promote some products. I remember my friend cried so hard because she has to put on make up like yours. Actually, I think her make up is fascinating. The stylist drew a pheonix on one side of her eyes. Because she has square cheek, so the stylist special design it for her. :o) Frankly, I have such fabulous teenage life. I learned a lot of things. I'm glad I've so many good & bad memories at the same time.
    Hope you're having a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Kristy, wow, do you have some pictures to show me? hehe.
    Glad to know you had a fabulous teenage life, everybody deserve it.
    Thanks and hope you're having a great Wednesday~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)

Popular posts from this blog

Hot product, LATOJA (涵曦)!

Latoja (涵曦) is one of the latest slimming/skincare brand which invade Malaysia since last year.
It has technology from Spain and is manufactured in China.

Latoja has 3 products which are:
1. Latoja body slimming cream (王者纤体乳)
2. Latoja compact miniature hyaluronic acid solution (玻尿酸紧致原液)
3. Latoja infant skin serum (婴儿针)

1. Latoja body slimming cream:
- reduce cellulite, burn fats, lighten stretchmarks (even the very terrible ones), helps in post natal body repairing, increase lymphatic detoxification/sweating, improves water retention, reduce wrinkles, whitening and firming. Can be used on tummy, arms, hips and thighs. Suitable for male and female. Safe for breastfeeding mums but not recommended for pregnant women.

- it has ginger extracts so it leaves some warm sensation after application but it's actually very comfortable. Unlike those burning sensation which you find in other slimming cream.

See, it treats beer belly like magic!




Even very serious stretchmarks!
2. Latoja Hwanyu…

2D1N Hatyai trip

I have been to Hatyai many times and I am not bored of it yet, haha!! xD
It's one of my favorite place to go, I mean considering the fact that I can't really travel oversea at the moment (no money and no time).
But traveling to Hatyai is still consider 'oversea' la right? 😆 It's just that we go there by car instead of plane.... Just 2 hours plus to reach kastam, almost like from Taiping to KL.

We had a short getaway to Hatyai last month, it was 2 days after the Songkran festival. We tagged Aden and Toby along so hubby suggested to avoid that festival.

Journey was smooth from Taiping all the way to the kastam, just the queue at the kastam was a bit tiring. We managed to check in early, lucky!

We stayed at Grand Pink hotel, I simply love this hotel because the room is big and clean! Staff service is nice too! Highly recommended, heard it's been refurnished lately. It's located next to Lee Garden Plaza so it's easy to find!
I also love the spacious bathro…

The unwelcomed birthday presents

(Note: Quite a long post, I skipped my afternoon nap to write this so please read everything ya!! xDD)


Past 2 weeks were really exhausting for me.

It all started on 20th April when Aden developed a mild fever, he was tired and sleepy, I let him skipped school for 2 days.

He seldom takes afternoon nap, when he does, it means he is not feeling well :(

The next day, it was Toby's turn😢
Poor boy, his temperature reached 39° and it was on and off~
Then I notice he started to have these cute double eyelids for a few days~ Haha not sure why~
He was feeling really unwell, very lethargic, no appetite and super duper clingy to me!

Then both brothers started to cough badly 😢😢 
So on the 25th, I brought them to the pediatrician again.  He examined both boys and suspected it could be pneumonia and even dengue (because their fever were on and off). Suggested to get admitted right away.
I wasn't sure if that's necessary because I knew once admitted, have to stay for at least 5 days (h…