Monday, June 13, 2011

Hatyai Part II

Miscellaneous from my previous Hatyai trip.......



View from our hotel room, 31st floor. This time we stayed at Lee Gardens Plaza, RM190 per room. It was hot when we were there, but still tolerable, at least not as hot and dry as Taiping =_=


'Kuey Zhap', taste quite nice - 40TB (RM4)

Dinner for 1st night. Steamed seabass fish, seafood tomyam and stir fry asparagus - 1200TB (RM120)





Hubby and I in the tuk tuk car, fees is still the same as before, 20TB (RM2) per person



The other 3 couples



All of us now..



Breakfast, kinda heavy I know, haha :D We had this at Leng Kee restaurant: salted vegetables, pig stomach and intestine soup, curry fish head, pork with preserved vegetables, all top with yam rice (yummy) - about 1200 TB (RM120)



The ladies and the gentlemen, before we start off our shopping



My happy buy - 390TB (RM39), what I like is the bag, a transparent plastic with the handle which can be separated, so creative!


Our other happy buys, I'm loving the blue sling bag too! 390TB (RM39) which is quite cheapo~

Besides these shopping loots, we spent most of our money on transportation and food. I bought some dumplings, longan, mangoes and snacks too

16 comments:

  1. I like ur sling bag and the black sandles...good bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the blue sling! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, such a great trip, always can't hv enough of Thai food, so delish and cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the blue sling bag too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sandals is nice, with creative bag!

    And I love kuey zhap.... looks like mini gulung kueh teow, haha :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eh Tuk Tuk Rm2 per person = cheap!

    Maybe can fight Trishaw in Penang:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the view from the hotel is awesome. 31st is too high, scary :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Hayley, that's all you brought home! haha... Just kidding! My mom is going to visit there this weekend. She said she wanted to get us some shoes. It's cheap over there! Hope you're having a lovely day ahead.
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ouch! The food seems to be a little bit expensive for that kind of quantity. Don't you think so? The tuk tuk ride is definitely fun. I used it once during my honeymoon in Phuket.

    Bet you guys had an enjoyable time there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh i like your shopping loot!! makes me wanna go to haadyai now :) hey, i didn't know the tuk tuk car can fit so many ppl :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Angeline, YT, Yan, thanks gal. It's my new love!

    Alice Law, yes I agree!

    Yvonne, the kuey zhap turned out unexpectedly good!

    Robinson, yes it's really cheap. And tuk tuk cars can be seen all day, everywhere!

    Agnes, haha agree. It's abit scary, plus the window is not locked =_=

    Kristy, sure your mum would love the place! Yes, alot of cheap and nice lady shoes!

    Willie, certaini food there is expensive. But what to do? We gotto fill our tummy also....

    Johnnie, of course we did! =)

    Barb, thanks! Yep, a tuk tuk car can fit about 10 people, or sometimes more!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there Dear, are you in fact visiting this site daily,
    if so then you will absolutely obtain good knowledge.


    Feel free to surf to my blog :: synonyms ()

    ReplyDelete
  13. Do you have any video of that? I'd care to find out more details.

    Here is my page ... loll

    ReplyDelete
  14. You actually make it seem really easy along with your presentation but I in finding this topic to be actually something which I
    believe I would by no means understand. It kind of feels too complicated and extremely vast for me.

    I'm having a look ahead in your subsequent publish, I'll attempt to get the grasp of it!


    Here is my blog post copiah

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)