Saturday, July 23, 2011

10 things I wish I could do

Got tagged by Yan!
The title sounds easy but I took longer than I expected to finish this post =_=

Anyway, here goes:

1. Work 4 days a week, from 10am - 5pm, and salary is above within my expectation.

2. Grow another 5cm taller and lost another 5kg.

3. Being featured in action cool movies like Fast n Furious.

4. Eat whatever I like and maintain at the same ideal weight.

5. Adopt all the homeless cute cats and dogs I see on the street.

6. Travel around the world every 3 months.

7. Be very very good in cooking, all kinds of cooking, really.

8. Modeling for Burberry, Gucci, Chanel etc etc.

9. Master in guitar.

10. Master in multi languages.

Anybody interested to have some dreams like I do, please feel free to blog about it!

p/s: Thanks Yan for the tag!

16 comments:

  1. WOW!! I have some common things that I wish to do so. But life is tough, we couldn't have so many things at once~ :D try our best and work it out to let our dream comes true. Jia YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..I like your No. 2, 6 and 7 :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10, 9, 6, 5, 3, 2 and 1... same! Haha hopefully dream will come true one day... not sure about the height stuff but yeah... the rest seems doable :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this post! Hahaha.

    There are many things we wish we could do but not very possible in real life. But I do believe that when you have a dream, you might one day reach it.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i always have one and only one wish, and that's enough: to have whatever i wish for come true.. hahahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. All are nice - Though said as wish, may it be achievable to your heart desire. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kekeke, looks like we shared quite a number of wishes. 5cm is good, but then we no longer teenagers *sob* already passed the 'growing 'period, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yvon S, I know that most of the things I written is impossible, haha, but who knows right? ^^

    Barb, thank you. Wish to see you blog about it!

    Daniel, haha ya, who knows right!

    YT, thank you and I wanna see you blog about it too!

    SK, well, that sounds nice...

    Robinson, thank you~

    Yan, high 5!

    Yvonne, I know! Thats why I wish I could grow taller, kekekek :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha... All the weight issue only lar u!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your No. 6, 7 and 8..hehe. Yes...dream big. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mummy Gwen, hehehe thank you~ Dream big!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Interesting. I do wish to be a model for those prestigious brands. haha... *day dreaming again*

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)