Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Best friend's wedding: Wedding dinner

Blog posts for October has dropped significantly, what to do, just not in the mood..... =_=

Anyway, I better wrap up my best friend's wedding post before I forgot about it....
Wedding dinner was held at Flemington Hotel, the same venue as my wedding last year ;)


Yours truly with the lovely bride, Annie. We are friends for 20 years already!! ^^


Quick shot with the bride before she gets busy!



Stepped into the restaurant at 8pm sharp



You'll agree that, friend's wedding is the best time for friend's gathering like this, when we take lots of lots of photos!


Other couples...


Annie in her 2nd wedding gown that night


Us again. Atmosphere was good that night, with the live band from Penang


The food which were hot and cold combination, sharkfin soup, Thai style chicken and duck, and yam basket


Steamed fish, yam rice, prawns (not in the photo) and dessert



Nice catching up with friends from KL



More of us now...



Wedding reception ended at 10.30pm, and we proceed to the leisure house to celebrate my birthday ;) View my post about it HERE.


Last but not least, a cute photo of hubby and I to end the post ;)

18 comments:

  1. I agree that wedding time is good for friends gathering when everyone is working far-far away, hehe...

    Glad you enjoyed the night with all your lady friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked good and elegant as always! Love your dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a very happending night for you and your friends. Lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. have not been to wedding dinner for a while.. cos my time is over, maybe now's your time to attend one wedding after another, haha..

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh... I think my moody and lazy mood had spread to u .... kekekek Anyway, take a break if u don feel wanna blog.

    I love ur black dress... So preety & match u =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't agree more! Weddings are the best for gathering and reunions :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to know you had a great time. Haha..love the pic of you and your Hubs...nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Last picture : may the "yan-yan ngoi-ngoi" last forever( i oso feel sudden chill after saying this) LOL

    Anyway nice loving couple pic

    Yeap weddings is one of the occassion to berkumpul & berhimpun

    ReplyDelete
  9. HayLey! HayLey!

    BUFFDAY 2011
    Happy Birthday! And what a wonderful day to celebrate birthday on your best friend's wedding night. You are so lucky because even the Bride served you birthday. Lucky you...

    COMBATING FLU/COLD
    Sorry to hear that you got flu. I must thank God that despite the bad weather, I'm still healthy. Probably because I ate a lot of garlic. Hahaha! But Vitamin C is vital. Just yesterday, my mom came and brought me three bottles of Vitamin C. I love my mom! Hehehe...

    REAL STEEL 2011
    I heard from other bloggers that this movie is a blast. I really should watch this soon.

    BEST FRIEND'S WEDDING
    Hahaha! I hope your friend read your blog about her wedding. Must be wonderful to read it. One thing for sure...I don't think I like Porridge with Guiness Stout. I cannot imagine how it tasted like. Uiwww....

    And I have not heard about Flemington Hotel. I think I will google it up tonight. You guys have been friends for 20 years? That's long. You guys must went to the same school or maybe in the same class. Gee..that's cool...

    Alright Hayley...I guess I must make a move to another blog now. Have a nice day yeah?

    ReplyDelete
  10. The last pic of you and your hub is really nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. always see u so 'ching chun'(youthful) and 'fung sou'... me no modal to do this already lor...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am going to attend a best friend wedding next week too :) The last pic is sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look great and hot. A very lovely photo of you and your hb :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Hayley, love the pics here, and allow me to say you sure look devastatingly beautiful.
    I love that dress you wearing, looks very classy.
    I can imagine the fun you all had.
    The bride and groom looks lovely, very nice.
    You have very good taste in clothes, Hayley.
    Best wishes.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the compliment everyone~ We had lots of fun that day!

    To Willie, thank you for the time to browse through my older posts, despite the busy schedule you have! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  16. whatta partilicious evening and yummilicious food<!

    ReplyDelete
  17. WebbieLady, I like the way you described, haha :D

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)