Monday, November 7, 2011

Oh no!! :(

Just read Robinson's blog about this warning message and it really give me a shock! Seriously I din't know about it at all, as I still can access my own blog and leaving comments to others.


* Photo credit to Robinson*

How many of you faced this problem when accessing my blog? Specifically the previous post about the versatile blogger award? I think this is the cause for the dropping number of comments in my previous post.

I'm sorry but I really don't know what is the cause. Submerryn seems to know about it and I hope everything is working fine now! :(

Do let me know if you are still facing the same problem..... (You can mail me at york[underscore]mei[at]yahoo[dot]com). Thank you!

p/s: Thanks Robinson for the information!

19 comments:

  1. Hayley,

    No problem - Just FYI only if it pays to alert :)

    Previously encountered such message in the past as well but now this message is no more as i read this posting - Only the past 2 days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hayley.

    My blog was under attack the past couple of days. We've managed to remove the offending material and now is back to normal. I'm sorry for the stress and inconvenience caused.

    Thousand apologies.

    Merryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you also affected!! i got submerryn in my blog roll but i can still access my blog, and also yours.. but strange, i cannot access submerryn by FireFox but have no problem to access by IE9..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think problems resolved today already ya. I wasn't online during the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I managed to access your blog and read your latest post on the award thingy yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was fine when I logged in just now.. that is scary, hor..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes,I think problem,mine too but let it be lah at least now i am back to your blog.............

    ReplyDelete
  8. So far I have no problem commenting on your blog. Hope it is alright by now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't know you have previous post about versatile blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. eh..no problem accessing your blog at all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. To all, I hope no more problems from now on *pray hard*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Had the same message like yours but instead it was my own blogspot url and not yours. Did scanning a few times but message still there but proceed anyway. Hopefully no damage to my laptop. Pray hard haha.

    ReplyDelete
  13. People often say *gu kia hm butt hor* calf no scared of tiger hahaha. Belakang kira as google message says wait a few more days cant tahan already.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank God I wasn't in blow world over the weekend. Now, I am back, everything seems fine. Hope no more problem.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good tat the problem been settle ~ i can commenting now d!~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks all. I guess no more problem now~

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nope I dun facing such problem when entering your site.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks Vicky, it's alright now ^^

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)