Friday, November 11, 2011

A special day

Just wanna write something on this special day! 11.11.11 ;)

I think many people are getting registered/married today cause of the auspicious date! And it falls on a Friday!

So what's your planning today and for the coming weekend?

My yoga instructor wrote me some yoga steps to practise for this Sunday's grand opening. I am joining a few members to do a 20 mins yoga demo ;) No problem for me as I learn yoga for years already ^^

For those at Taiping, feel free to come to Sense Yoga grand opening this Sunday at 10.30am. Refreshment is provided ;)

Sense Yoga
251, Jalan Tembikai,
Kg Jambu,
34000 Taiping.

Til then, enjoy your weekend!

18 comments:

  1. I really think that girls that do yoga is really hot :D haha

    http://www.room8five.com/2011/11/get-your-free-giggles-today.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. 11.11.11 - auspicious day (every century cycle)

    Hope you enjoy your Yoga session(exercise is good) & fantabulous weekend ahead

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wanted to commemorate 11:11:11am on 11.11.11, but i just let it sneaked by doing my work, hahaha!! wow, need to do that long list of pose in just 20 minutes?? fuyoh~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your yoga demo and enjoy your weekend ahead. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, wish u have lots of fun in your yoga demo later. have a nice weekend ya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always wanted to learn yoga too but keep delaying until now... still no action haha. Wow, that's a very long list of yoga poses you have to do! Have a great and happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. I heard yoga is good in firming our body, creating a nicer figure. My friend joined for a year and see great improvements esp her thighs and arms, very toned and pretty now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh~ a new yoga studio in town? Will try to make it for the opening, got food to munch :p is usually more motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a long list of Yoga poses. My bones are so stiff. Doing Yoga will be a torture for me. I can't even bend and touch my toes.

    Have a pleasant weekend to you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was so busy in office that I didnt know it is 11.11.11........ nothing special for me but a nice day though.. i m still here blogging away! hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know also someone who married today :-)

    Greetings,
    Filip

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wah Yoga, cool....can bengkang-bengkok the body....lol!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you!! I had a great weekend! Hope you guys did as well ^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha....i like the stick man image showing how to pose.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)