Friday, November 4, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

First of all, thank you Venie for the award! Come to think of it, I've actually blogged about this last year but I don't mind doing it again.

Here's the rules:

1. Post ur acceptance of the reward on ur blog and link back to the person that gave you.
2. Tell 10 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 7 Versatile blogs and let them know that you have award them.

So here's another 10 random things about me:

1. I used to join a choir team during school time for years hence singing is my hobby. Basically Mandarin, Cantonese and English songs ;)

2. I hate people queueing in between 2 lines just because they wanna see which line is faster to their turn. Excuse me, din't you learn in school?

3. My next destination to visit is New Zealand and I hope hubby reads this, LOL.

4. Hubby is my 3rd love and I'm his 3rd love too, how coincidence ya? haha :D

5. I don't read. The only book I read is Facebook ^_*

6. I'm the only daughter in the family and have 2 elder brothers, hence people always think that my parents sayang me more. But no, my parents' love is equal ;)

7. I love all kind of fruits except for durian.

8. I shop for clothes more, compare to bags and shoes.

9. Daydreaming is what I do best, haha :D

10. I miss my schooling times and always wanted to make a visit to my former schools.


Phew, this is harder than what I thought, haha.

Anyway, I'm not going to nominate any bloggers in particular because to me you all are great. However I do wanna see my frequent commenters to do this tag! And that means YOU!

Til then, enjoy your weekend~

16 comments:

  1. Hehehe, paiseh I like to instruct my hubb to queue in the other line (point#2) because I'm always very unlucky during queuing. Either the person behind the counter is a slow noobie or the person in-front of the counter is very demanding and spend 10 minutes to settle to what s/he wants. And I'm pulling my hair waiting for my turn to reach!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx for letting us know more about yourself -esp the youngest in family & 3rd love

    Nope i'm NOT taking your challenge or ULTIMATUM LOL

    Hope you & your hubby have a great weekend as usual

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Have a wonderful weekend. Doing tags can be quite fun if you happen to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yvonne, well sometimes I did that with my hubby too. At least this way means 2 people at 2 separate lines... Unlike certain people, he himself already stand in between =_=

    Robinson, hey do it la! It's fun~

    YT, you too! Looking forward to your post~

    ReplyDelete
  5. have been ling time dint playing the tagged with blogger le~
    oh ~ like 2 year ago very popular one!congrz anyway~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice article, I will have a look at this website.

    Greetings,
    Filip

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I was young, I love day dreaming too, but I found day dreaming is over luxury for me after being a mother. Instead I love beauty sleeping more now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. min~aris, yea.. Do it when you're free!

    Filip, it's a tag anyway.. Not article ;)

    Yan, haha I can understand! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHAT? You don't like durians? And you come from Taiping noted for its fantastic durians?
    Okay, now we enlightened about you. Ha ha.
    Have fun.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ChrisAu, thanks.

    Lee, haha I used to eat durian when I was a kid, but not now :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sometimes I do that too...ask my Hubby to queue at the other line while I wait in line. *hide face*

    Huh..you don't like to eat durian? Gwen loves to eat durian..hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mummy Gwen, ya I don't like durian... weird huh? :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey, I'm the only daughter too in my family but I have 3 elder bros :-) I was once treated like a princess when I was little!



    Dora

    ReplyDelete
  14. i don't read too ! haha....and same like you, i only facebook. hahah

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)