Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol (2011)

Image from here




Starring: Tom Cruise, Simon Pegg, Jeremy Renner, Paula Patton



Ethan Hunt (Tom Cruise) and his team are tracking down a dangerous terrorist Hendricks, who has the access to launch Russian nuclear codes. They without any helps or back up, must fight to accomplish the mission.


Well, this is the 4th installment of MI series and I must say no regrets watching it. I don't remember if I've watched the previous 3 installments but this one is definetely one of the best! Apart from all the exciting scenes, there're a few funny parts which I remember vividly ;)

Of course, Mr Cruise doesn't look young anymore compared to the previous episodes but he's still looking good and acting professionally. And by the way, the movie was filmed mainly at the incredible Dubai and Mumbai India.


Personal rating: 4/5

13 comments:

  1. I duno abt this.... I haven't really been a to MI. but thanks for sharingggg`

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I only watch the first MI series. Didn't really follow. No chance to watch in cinema coz Gwen won't like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw it yesterday. This is the first MI I have seen. Full of action unlike the TV series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know when I can step into cinema again with my kids. I don't watch 3D. Most animation is 3D now, so I have to wait and wait for a suitable movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, i'm so gonna watch this movie!! saw uncle tom climbing the world's tallest building in the trailer and i'm all in it~~ :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it that good?? Watch the previous 3 but I just dont like the stories. Used to be a big fan of the old tv series back in the 80s though! :p So probably too much expectation of Tom Cruise in the movie, turn out so-so to me. But I think I will catch the movie in dvd.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a mission impossible that u still keep up wif MI franchise!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will need to see it because we just visited the Burj Khalifa in Dubia.

    Greetings,
    Filip

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yan, yea right.. I dont like 3D too.

    Rose, well to me it's good! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't really like the previous episodes but i'm looking forward to this one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Willie, well then hope you'll enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hubby had wanted to watch this but till now, still can't slot in any time to watch. haha...

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)