Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Random updates

1. Well, CNY is less than a week away and by now, I've:
-Spring cleaning the room
-Put on CNY decorations at my mum's place
-Shopped enough clothing for myself

Guess there's nothing much left now except for preparing red packets as I haven't got new notes yet, and also bake some CNY cookies (if I'm still in the mood). Otherwise, might just buy from outside.


2. Bought some nga ku last weekend and finished them all by myself within 2 days =_=
I know I know, I'm not suppose to eat too much of this stuff right now but it's super addictive la!

I have very good appetite these days and besides the basic 3 meals, I snack in between meal times. I can still eat right after a proper dinner. I'm a glutton mum-to-be now!!
According to my own records, I've gained about 6kg so far. Hubby never comment on my diet pattern but now he does.... =_="

3. Not sure if it's the pregnancy thingy but I've become super forgetful these days....... So I have the habit to write EVERYTHING on a note pad now, before I forget about it the next second.

4. I still experience sleeping disturbance every now and then, but I have to say it's becoming better compare to 2 months ago. Some people say it'll become worst during the 3rd trimester but whatever it is, I will and I am enjoying my 2nd trimester now before it ends.

5. Still haven't figure out a name for my baby though I've been googling for the passed few days. And don't mention about baby clothing and necesseties, hubby and I haven't start shopping for him yet. Hubby is getting busy these days, hopefully he's able to find some free slots to bring me to KL for some shopping =)

21 comments:

  1. Baby grows very very fast. Don't buy so many new born clothes for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah looking at your recent pic, you did gained some weight & point 3 is "interesting" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard there won't be new notes from the bank :(( Gonna re-use old one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No craving at all? I'm impressed and you always think of healthy meal everytime...

    ReplyDelete
  5. your baby must be so excited about CNY coming, that's why he helps you eat more "nga goo".. no worries, next week you can finish within one single day!! wakakaka~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. now you are like 1 person having 2 stomach, anyways dun eat something overheat, later you baby will be so "hot" like you LOL :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can afford to eat for 2!! Ada excuse too.. hahaha... Enjoy your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He he he, makan makan....., got good appetite. Pregnant, makan a lot never mind lah....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your CNY! When's the due date?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hayley,

    it's quite normal to feel "hungry" and wanting to eat all the time, but do watch what you eat ok? Wait till he is able to kick. You will get free wake up call ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ei, 我也是胃口很好,很大吃!当然是没有呕吐的时候啦,真的可以一个人吃两包nasi lemak的早餐那一种。但是我比较属于大吃在早餐及午餐,晚餐就正常。然后平时很爱咬东西,嘴巴一直不能停,哈哈。

    ReplyDelete
  12. i've been busy preparing too and stocked up lots of CNY delicacies. sure will gain tonnes of calories during this festive season!

    Latest: Baba and Nyonya Authenticity

    ReplyDelete
  13. Having good appetite is a good sign so don't worry too much and just EAT! A little bit of junkfood is perfectly fine as long as you take enough of other healthy food. You can try snacking on fruits instead :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just eat what ever you want now. Lose weight after delivery. Dont worry too much about gaining weight, but dont over shot lah. Later hard to lose those extra fat. hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks all for the wishes and advices!

    ChrisAu, end of may~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi hayley, i guess u can't do heavy duty cleaning yet but baking would be nice if u have the mood.

    eating a lot? i think that's normal. And when your tummy is bigger, you need to adjust your sleeping position.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Willie, thanks for the advices~

    ReplyDelete
  18. my first trimester all i wanna do was sleep, sleep n sleep.

    i love that arrowroot snack. will eat the entire thing in seconds!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Merryn, yea me too! Very addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beverly's Secret, yea gong xi gong xi~

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)