Thursday, February 9, 2012

A blog filler

Everything is officially back to normal now but friends and I had a small gathering again last night.

I saw this Pizza Hut promotion in FB and since it's been ages since I last had pizza, I 'dated' my friends for a pizza dinner (Ok, part of the reason is I just want to eat, haha :D)


Too bad it's only valid for delivery and take away. But thanks to my buddy Annie, she offered her place for us ;)




I also ordered some cream puffs from a local bakery.


Heavenly tasted cream puff! RM 15 for 30 pieces...



We had chicken pizza...


Seafood pizza...


And vegetarian pizza..


Which comes with soup of the day


Also try the Vietnamese chicken and pork satay for the first time, nice!



I am quite satisfied with the dinner.


But when I reach home, I made myself half glass of milk and wallop some biscuits as supper. Hubby looked at me one kind, I knew what he was going to say. I just tell him 'Our little one is hungry' Hahah :D

18 comments:

  1. RM40 for those pizzas and soup... That's cheap! Too bad the promotion is only valid on 8th T____T should have get to know this earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL five five five!!!哈哈哈!!!!什么都是baby要吃就是了!哈哈哈哈!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol on your description of your husband's facial expression. Tell him, you are growing a good appetite baby in your tummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no! i just get to know yummy cream puff & satay actually available at Pizza hut

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seldom see its promotion that only valid for delivery and take away. Mostly are for dine-in. It also been many months since I have a meal in Pizza Hut. The last one I had is its Prawn Tempura Pizza. Sorry cant remember the actual name of that Pizza, but i know it has prawns on its topping. :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah nice le! Gathering at home and have pizza! :)

    Cream Puff . . . long time no eat > . < dunno where in selangor got nice 1 hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. now I feel like having 1 mini gathering with my friend again, with ur menu above and maybe homecook mushroom soup lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow!! RM40 for 6 person's portion, that's quite a good deal!! and the puff only 50sen per piece ah, so cheap one??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now everyone can get a PHD - Pizza Hut Delivery, hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pizza? My favourite and RM40 is cheap for that portion. I hope you enjoyed the dinner and the gathering. It's time to eat a lot right since the little one is hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  11. so cheap? i hope they really didnt cheat this time :)

    Latest: Aftermath of CNY; What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yvonne, ya but sorry forgot to tag you ladies..

    Robinson, hmmm, cream puffs and satay NOT from Pizza Hut la!

    SK, yep, 50 cent per piece!

    Fish, no, it's true!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mommy to be need to eat more.....lol!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bay is growing...is ok to eat more during preggy. U still look great over there. take care and enjoy ur preggy life while you still can.

    ReplyDelete
  15. NO wonder it scrutinise" thru the menu the other day again in case i miss out LOL

    ReplyDelete
  16. Robinson, next time read properly! Hehehe :P

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)