Thursday, March 1, 2012

Act of Valor 2012

It has been 2 months since I last stepped into the cinema, not because of there're no interesting movies, but most movies these days are in 3D. Both hubby and I don't like 3D movies =_=


Image taken from here



Starring: Alex Veadov, Roselyn Sanchez, Nestor Serrano

This is a real life story on a group of Navy SEALS, and on how they rescue a CIA agent who has been kidnapped by terrorists.

The beginning of the movie is abit boring to me as there are quite alot of talking. But the plot gets more exciting towards the middle and the end. Overall, it's a so-so movie to me, but hubby likes it as he likes to watch this kind of movies.

Personal rating: 3/5

13 comments:

  1. Think I'll give it a try for this movie :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah, what is this movie?? i've not even heard about it, haha.. it's been months i've not been into the cinema also leh..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm there r movies without 3 d....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this type of movie too, especially if it is about Navy seals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 我应该趁现在多点去电影院,以后就比较难了哦!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why do u not like 3D? I kinda like it but depending on how good the effect is. Some are really TIPU one! Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too, never interested in 3D. I hope there is one nice movie to watch with my children this coming March holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's been a few months since I last stepped into cinemas... No box-office movie recently :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. 3D movie sux, unless go Sunway Pyramid catch up IMAX 3D effect, many of my friend say is greater :D

    I think soon TGV would launch IMAX 3D in more places!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haven't watched this movie yet but watched ghost rider this week....nice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not my kind of movie too... Hmmmm I also haven't stepped into the cinema for 2 month plus.... I think it is Time to search for a good movie now :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. YT, because the 3D glasses are so heavy and uncomfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wasn't really impressed by this but just like you, mu bf liked it. I guess I prefer something more emotional like THe Thin Red Line. I cried watching that!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)