Thursday, March 29, 2012

DIY yogurt mask

I read about this interesting DIY yogurt mask through FB and thought I'd give it a try. It's super easy and the ingredients are easily obtainable, probably in every household.

All you need are honey, oatmeal and plain yogurt.

Here's how:
Step 1. Measure 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt into a small bowl to form the base of the mask. Cook 1 tablespoon of plain oatmeal. Once it’s cool down add it to your yogurt base. The oatmeal acts as a natural moisturizing ingredient.

Step 2. Add one tablespoon of honey and mix all ingredients well. The honey will act as a moisturizing ingredient and help thicken the mixture. Apply to your face immediately and leave for 20 to 30 minutes.

Step 3. Wash away the mask with luke water. Apply moisturizer onto clean skin to ensure your skin moist is lock in. Repeat this mask twice a week and see the difference.

This is the first time I'm doing this mask and have yet to see significant results, but I do feel that the skin feels smoother and more delicate after the mask is wash away. Mums-to-be also need to feel beautiful inside out :P

Why not you try it and share with me the results? ;)

17 comments:

  1. Interesting.....
    Should try it then my face will b 滑滑 lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! interesting huh?? and actually that combination could be my breakfast already.. haha!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL wew! I feel so geli that the photo is showing oatmeal yoghurt mask LOL! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol on SK's comment. It sure tastes good. Oops, it sure feels good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @@好特别!!竟然可以这样!!我不会这么做吧,肚子会更饿,哈哈。

    ReplyDelete
  6. thks for sharing. sounds easy but a bit yucky too. haha.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my daily breakfast.... sometimes jelak with oat every morning, thus don't plan to 'see' oat again in the evening, lol!

    Will try it out, provided I got the time. Currently my schedule is superb packed. Prefer the tear-put-throw mask :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing. Quite easy and simple diy mask.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing , i just worry my boys will lick on my face ... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome ladies..
    Anggie, LOL very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a very delicious mask! Food for the face and tummy hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. ChloeRuoyi, yea.. smells good too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. natural ingredients! they are yummy though. i will probably be very tempted to eat it before it reaches the face:P

    ReplyDelete
  14. missyblurkit, well you can try~ LOL

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh thank you for the tips. I will def. try it out :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)