Friday, March 23, 2012

It's a happy Friday

It's again everyone's favourite, weekend! ;)

Time to indulge in something you like...

I've just back from a relaxing manicure and pedicure session, and my hands and legs smell good with OPI moisturising lotion! ;)
No nail polish for me though, just buff and spa, cause I'm having difficulty reaching to my toes nails, haha ;)

Mums-to-be also have the privilege to relax and chill, I reckon relaxing moments like this will somehow reduce gone when my little one is here....

And by the way, the tart and fruits are my tea break today.

Went for a check up this morning and thank God, doctor said everything is fine and baby is healthy too! (But I forgot to ask about baby's weight... *slap forehead*)

Probably not updating this weekend, so wishing you folks a great and safe weekend ahead! ^_*

18 comments:

  1. wah .. so happy ..
    relaxing doing pedicure n manicure ..
    envy envy .. now i am still working like a dog ...
    Happy weekends ya..

    ReplyDelete
  2. relaxing yourself is good for both you and the baby :)! Enjoy!

    Latest: Anything IS Food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. trekking your blog!!!
    nice indulges pretty momma! :-)

    cheers!
    ..TREK..

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, really so relax and enjoying your own sweet time huh.. doing pedicure and eating nice food together.. cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wah, can relax, shiok lah.....lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hayley, I just discovered your blog, have a good weekend, I also treasure my weekends very much, do visit my blog at www.libbyfu.blogspot.com whenever you are free and leave me any comment you have, cheers Libby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations with your birthday.

    Greetings,
    Filip

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a happy weekend, Hayley!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your snacks were very healhty. Good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! Now I feel like getting a body massage.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, just go and pamper yourself! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wish you have a nice weekend Hayley.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh this is so much fun. nothing is better than some pampering eh? good to hear that your baby is fine and healthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. trust you had a good weekend. pamperings are a must for everyone and in your case...you need more!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks all and happy Monday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeah pregnant lady deserve to be pampered. Happy Monday to you.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)