*Part I is here*
Just a little recent updates in case you miss me ;)
1. They say hair glows during pregnancy. I do feel my hair grows faster and thicker, but definetely not smoother. I see split ends and my hair ends are dry.
2. Doctor check up has changed from once every month to once every 2 weeks. Besides, I went to the government clinic for the first time last week. Spent 3 hours there, did twice the urine tests and twice the blood test, and the nurse left 3 holes on both my arms >.<
Having said this, I'm terrified going to the government clinic.
3. Baby bump is getting bigger and bathroom trip is becoming more and more frequent too. But I still manage to go here and there, just to be extra careful for my own safety. Instead of people making ways to pregnant ladies like me, I chose to give way, cause I realise Taiping people are harsh. And I keep reminding myself 'Don't expect people to give ways even though you're pregnant!'
4. Life these days is mostly about eat and sleep. Hubby restrict certain activities like doing house chores or going anywhere alone. But, I still carry on like usual. LOL.
5. But I listen to the elderly, like don't use scissors on the bed, don't simply carry other babies, no lifting heavy stuffs or climbing and etc. I even heard other weird pantang larang like don't change bedsheets on my own (which I don't know why). Actually I think there're lots of chinese do's and don'ts during pregnany, but it's impossible to follow all of them, right?
6. Last but not least, I'm entering 3rd trimester (30 weeks to be exact) and have gained about 12kg so far. Baby is practising his kung fu kicks everyday, even now while I'm blogging this, and I'm enjoying every single moments ^^