Saturday, March 17, 2012

A little note to myself (Part III)

If everything goes smooth, I have about 10 more weeks until my due date :0 Then I'll be able to hold my little boy in my arms! And I can foresee my life will never be the same again.....

Feeling excited and nervous at the same time!

Hubby and I are slowly getting things ready, what we need most right now is a cabinet for our prince. We've been searching at Ikea during the recent KL trip but to no avail, so we decided to custom make a baby closet, I am still thinking about the design though.

Image taken from here


I'm so in love with such concept! Too bad there's not enough space in our room already, being occupied by both hubby and my closet :P Plus, we still need space to put the playpen and baby crib and other stuff, so probably something simple will do


I've also started to soak and wash the baby clothes/cloth diapers/socks/bibs/mittens/bedding sets and etc. It's funny how I love watching these hanging at the balcony, cause they are just so cute!! (Sorry, I guess that's how a first-time mummy feels)


As baby bump is getting bigger, I find myself having difficulties squatting or sitting on the floor as well as getting up, even when I do my laundry =_= And online source is true about clumsiness during pregnancy, I really feel clumsy these days. I also read that, pregnant lady should reduce time of driving alone =_=


Went for another check up last week and doctor told me baby's head is finally down ;) I've been talking and singing to my baby everyday, and he's really behaving well! He kicks and strenches real hard whenever I call his name or when I rub my tummy. And sometimes when the kick hurts, I told him to be gentle and 'sayang' mummy, somehow he understands! He is truly mummy's boy! ;)


Baby bump at about 30 weeks. I've gained about 11kg so far


I love recording these in my blog and I hope you enjoy reading too!


Darling baby, mummy loves you! ^^


-to be continued-

30 comments:

  1. yeah, tons of things are needed for a baby and i think a convenient closet would make your life easier.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also very happy n excited for u :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. baby boy is so clever and cute. You starting to educate him to behave well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. entering parenthood must be tough; nice planning things out with your husband there :) few more weeks to go, grats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. entering parenthood must be tough; nice planning things out with your husband there :) few more weeks to go, grats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy for you...wish u have a safe delivery

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your baby bump is so smooth and nice... no stretch marks at all :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hayley, 你的肚子真的比我的小,哈哈,美丽妈咪,baby多少kg?但是我觉得健康就好了,哈哈。我们增重一样呢,哈哈,我29周,重了11kg,bb 1.4kg =) 健康正常^^
    那个bb厨我很喜欢, 可惜房间没有位子啦 >_<

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, baby closet can come later. The most important now is to get enough rest to prepare for the big day :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also like to see baby clothings, clothes diaper, and other baby stuffs hanging outside the house. Now, I can only admire this when I drive pass certain houses at neigbourhood. You have fun and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pregnancy must be a wonderful journey. To have a tiny life growing in you and to count down to days of meeting ur baby.

    Have fun and enjoy ur final 10 weeks of being a preggie :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. tat baby wardrobe is so adorable!!!~
    cute nya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post! Make me think back of my 2 pregnancies. *wink*

    I keep all my baby clothing and stuff in drawers. They are smaller and easy to fold and keep.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice baby bump, no stretch mark huh, so good. Oh for my kids I use those 5 tier drawer to keep their clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you all~

    珊姑娘,呵呵,是咯,有人说肚子小小的,很‘斯文’,哈哈。
    最重要是我和宝宝都健康,宝宝大概也是1.4kg了。。

    ReplyDelete
  16. Omigosh omigosh im so excited! Cant wait to see baby...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Daniel, LOL.. sabar sabar....

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Hayley, we all can't wait for the day to arrive, a Dragon baby boy! WhoooooHoooo!
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lee, thank you! Very soon I believe! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. awww...so exciting. we can't wait to see your little bub too :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Whao, you are so fit! I used to surplus 17-18kg, kiahahaha... all the best pretty mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Alice Law, haha so far so good la.. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  23. :O so big already :X take care and do thing slow slow de :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. Kian Fai, yaya, slow and steady... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  25. You just reminded me of my pregnancy. I used to pee a lot during this stage especially when I laughed out hard. haha... Such an awful story!
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment (it was
    super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly
    enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any tips for rookie blog writers? I'd certainly
    appreciate it.

    my web site: mederma stretch mark therapy reviews

    ReplyDelete
  27. Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my iphone and tested to see if it
    can survive a 30 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
    My iPad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is entirely off topic but
    I had to share it with someone!

    my weblog :: where can u buy solar cells

    ReplyDelete
  28. Did you know that you can create short links with AdFly and earn money from every click on your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)