Friday, April 13, 2012

Battleship (2012)

This is one of the long awaited blockbuster in 2012!

Image from HERE
Starring: Taylor Kitsch, Liam Neeson, Rihanna, Brooklyn Decker

Story: A battle between human beings with the so called 'alien' which has super high end weapons and ship.

Nothing much to elaborate simply because this movie is super nice! Incorporated with some funny scenes, it's worth for me sit in the cinema for 2 hours plus, LOL.

At first I was struggling to know who is Alex Hopper (Taylor Kitsch) cause he looks so familiar... Then all of sudden I thought of John Carter, LOL (I din't watch John Carter the movie). Well, he is quite good and I love his acting.
Rihanna is a new face, I'm neutral about her acting in this movie, but somehow I still prefer her in singing, rather than acting, hehe ;)

I'm going to give a personal rating of 4.5/5 to this one, thumbs up!

21 comments:

  1. wow, seems like there are a lot of good review of this movie woh.. ok, that makes it even more important in my list now~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This movie so good arr...then I have to watch it la. haha....hubby has been waiting for this movie .....

    ReplyDelete
  3. CANT WAIT TO WATCH THIS MOVIE , HEH ... SUITABLE FOR KIDS ???

    ReplyDelete
  4. You watched this movie? I remember you mentioned to avoid those alien-looking movies :p

    The aliens in this movie do have figure like human, only bigger and more 'cacat' :s

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am going to watch it this weekend. Don't you forget Taylor Kitsh my new love now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. going to watch later tonight.
    from the trailer it is a fast moviing/action packed movie

    ReplyDelete
  7. wah so high rating ar? XD

    me also like it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anggie, hmm, I think should be alright for kids..

    Yvonne, yep I watched this, in fact I was sitting a few rows behind you that evening, ngek ngek.. ;)
    Din't expect they will reveal the face, but I was sort of prepared when they are about to remove the 'armour'.. So, still ok ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. 听到很多的评语也很好很好!这周末我家乡朋友来找我,看来没有时间去看这电影了。

    ReplyDelete
  10. Miahahaha looks like you enjoyed it as much as I do :D

    http://www.room8five.com/2012/04/movie-review-battleship-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. seems like it's a really good movie eh! :) looking forward to more

    Latest: Vegan Fruity Pizza

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yea.. it's a nice movie~

    珊姑娘,那就等下周末吧!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So fast you watched already. You watched it in the cinema? Your baby didn't kick you ah..hehe..so loud in the cinema.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mummy Gwen, yes he kicked me non stop, haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Hayley, I must check this out. Looks good
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haven't watched this, not sure if I'll like the story... But from most friends it's worth giving a go.

    ReplyDelete
  17. YT, yes, most people enjoyed it~

    ReplyDelete
  18. I heard many ppl not raving about Rihanna's acting. hehe... but it doesn't matter to me as I don't get the chance to watch this :(

    ReplyDelete
  19. Merryn, yea she is one of the main actress, but then I prefer her in singing.. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  20. 9/10, very high rating wor, must be very good

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)