Monday, April 16, 2012

Not a bad Monday

What's the better way to start the week than knowing you've won something absolutely free? ;)

I received the email below telling me that I've won White Lucent Mask from Shiseido, by entering a contest weeks ago. Since I am free, I quickly redeem this at the nearest Shiseido counter.
After re-confirm my details, the sales representative handed me a box of Shiseido White Lucent mask, which worth RM 255.



And inside are 6 packs of mask...



I'm going to keep these or share with someone else, cause I know I'm not as hardworking as I used to last time. And I doubt so I have the energy and time to do a facial mask on my own when my baby is here =_=


But hey, winning something is the greatest feeling of all, right!

Wishing you folks a great week ahead!

26 comments:

  1. wow...congratulations to the mama-to-be! Keep them in the fridge, maybe can last longer like that.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure does feel good to win something! Lucky you! Never mind, keep in like Claire said, in the fridge. You can do it when ever you are free.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow .. ur son already start bringing you good luck..

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, congratulations!! sure a good start ahead for your week.. maybe another one at the end of the week, hehe~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep for yourself. After birth, you'll sure need this to relax and pampered yourself once a while. I love mask, it is easy and save lots of time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, you should keep this yourself. When the baby is sleeping, you can just pamper yourself by putting mask and sleeping with him during the confinement month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can understand the feeling of winning something, it's the greatest feeling of all, cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, congrats on the winning. Yeah, the baby sure brings you luck. Hey, got buy any 4D, will kena easily wor! Lady Luck is by your side.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all! Ok, I will keep these in the fridge ;)

    SK, haha I hope so!

    Yvonne, haha yea may be! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wah...you are on a lucky streak. White Lucent is good. You will need it after your delivery. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mummy Gwen, haha yea, gonna keep these ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats!! mummy-to-be always very lucky one ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. grats! :) that's expensive stuff. enjoy your mask :P

    Latest: World Best Sandwich 2012

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats!! Pregnant mommy very lucky leh... enjoy your mask.

    ReplyDelete
  15. that was a great mask :)
    U better be hard working doing mask now .. before ur baby arrive ;)
    i still had plenty of facial mask in my fridge that i keep for ages .... i think expired edy lei :(
    REALLY no time for home facial .... NO TIME ..O.o

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anggie, haha may be you can do it before going to bed la, since both your kids also quite big already ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow, so lucky! can start doing the masks now..before baby arrives :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Barbara, tried it on my hubby and he said nice, LOL..

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)