After much and much procrastination, I finally pick up my baking mojo and baked a pudding cake. Got the recipe through a cook book.
-6 egg white
-6 egg yolks
-1 tbsp vanilla extract
-200g icing sugar (sifted)
-320g unsalted butter (room temperature, soften and beaten)
-100g plain flour (sifted)
-1/2 tbsp baking powder
1. Whisk egg whites and vanilla extract.
2. Gradually add icing sugar.
3. Add in egg yolks, one at a time.
4. Add in butter.
5. Sift flour and baking powder, fold in the mixture into mixture 4.
6. Pour into cake tin and put into the oven and bake for about 40 mins at 200 degree celcius.
The top is abit burnt so I actually scratch it off. The pudding cake this time doesn't look so tempting but trust me, it smells delicious and the texture is very 'Q'.
I'm glad that my baking skill doesn't 'regress' even after so long... I already have few things in mind to bake, hopefully the mojo is here to stay ;)