Monday, April 2, 2012

Weekend update + a little note to myself (Part V)

How was your Earth Hour + April Fool's weekend?

Mine was kinda tired, but glad that I able to sleep a little better than usual and took a nap just now.
As my EDD is getting closer and closer, I've this backaches as my good friend now =_= The whole back just feel super uneasy no matter how I lay down/sit/stand straight. Wanted a prenatal massage but it's hard to find a qualified therapist here at my hometown. So, hubby plays the role and help as much as he could......

Anyway, hubby and I went to the newly opened Aeon at Station 18 Ipoh yesterday.


It was a hot day, and as expected, lots of lots of cars and people. People might be wondering how could I still travel outstation and go to crowded place like this nowadays... Well, I'm still alright now, but soon, I think I'll be in 'jail' and going anywhere won't be as convenient as before!



Chatime milk tea to quench thirst! We intend to try the food too but every restaurant were full! So, next time may be~ Bought some baby stuff and we left.........


About 7 more weeks to go (super excited!) and I think my baby stuff are quite well prepared now. I know there's no need to buy so much baby clothes but I really cannot resist from buying, they are just so cute and pretty! ^^

My mum made me drink this super bitter chinese herbs called '十三太保', since 2 weeks ago. The lady boss from the chinese pharmacy even told me to drink it once a week since I'm close to delivery. But really, it's hard to swallow la!


By the way, I'm going into 33weeks+ now, weighing at 66kg (=_="), and baby is about 2.1kg. He kicks very hard these days, sometimes on the side of my tummy and on my upper abdomen. It hurts sometimes, but I love it at the same time! I'm sure I'm going to miss this kind of feeling when I have him in my arms afterwards :)

24 comments:

  1. well better to stay home...
    get some dvds n tvb series...
    have you choosen the name for ur baby boy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 我也很替你excited!!!我超了解那感觉心情的,到了后期真的又兴奋又不舍bb胎动的感觉!但是就是很想尽快看到bb!期待^^

    33周,2.1kgkg,bb很健康哦!我很期待我的下一次产检 =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. you update your blog quite fast. I agree with Simple Person. Better stay at home esp. on hot day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like everyone in Ipoh are going to the new shopping mall huh?? chatime, hmmm, long queue over there?? but i've not even tried albeit there's just one chatime shop outside my house, haha~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya, just travel or go anywhere you like while you still can. Shopping won't be that fun later when you are heavier as your due date gets nearer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hayley, just relax, stay easy....
    You will be busy one that little fellow arrives.....
    And waking up twice at night, once at 3am to feed, ha ha.
    Best regards.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow counting down real soon.

    66kg for a preggie, that is very skinny still no?

    ReplyDelete
  8. 十三太保...haha I drink that with pregnant my girl but not when I carried my boy. The taste and smell cannot tahan lah hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are fast, already been to Station 18. Yes, you should enjoy you and your husband couple life now, as afterwards you are going to enjoy totally different life - a very challenging motherhood.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So, I see your hubb missed his ching ming event but to bring you to the newly opened shopping mall, kekeke....

    At least the cool air-cond place is much better than under hot scorching sun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simple Person, already short lister a few Christian names, but Chinese name, still struggling, LOL.

    珊姑娘, 嗯,你肯定和我有同感咯!应该算健康吧!;)

    SK, yes. Long queue at Chatime there cause new ma!

    YT, erm.. I'm not sure but I don't consider myself as 'skinny' now, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  12. As long as you are up to it and comfortable with your current state, go ahead! Enjoy every moment. Once baby is here, you will be busy with him to do other things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is good to hear that you are doing great mummy. So how is the new AEON at station 18? lots of people?

    ReplyDelete
  14. アンゼエリン, it's quite big and nice, and of course packed with people!

    ReplyDelete
  15. less than 2 more months to go :) i can see that the jusco at ipoh is bigger than some in KL

    Latest: You're Hot and Cold!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fish, I heard it's the biggest Aeon in Perak...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha... new in Ipoh.. good for u ^^

    U should start to rest more lor...

    I'm still around.. just that lazy to sign-in to comment.. haha

    Congrats ya for ur baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The Tiny Me, thank you! You too, take care ya!

    ReplyDelete
  19. baby kick hard means very very healthy and notty too XD

    super sibeh bitter soup really helps too :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Kian Fai, yes I agree.. 苦口良药...

    ReplyDelete
  21. enjoy your pregnancy life now. When the bundle of joy arrived, u will be very very busy. haha......

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow, you even went to Station 18? I heard it's very jam there and my relatives staying nearby couldn't go home on the first day of the opening :P btw, i heard that we have to be careful with 十三太保. take it moderately and not too much :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Barb, yes it was very jam there.
    Erm, I heard about it too, anyway I took it twice only until now.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! (But strictly no advertisements please)